Demand Gen Lead at Iron Plans
About the role
We’re looking for someone to help get Iron Plans into more user’s hands! As the first growth hire and lead, you’ll work directly with the founders to develop and execute on an ambitious growth plan. Your key metric will be to increase Iron Plans’ customer base using whatever means necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Increase Iron Plans’ customer base from double digits to triple digits.
- Find creative ways to generate high quality leads that result in product demos.
- Lead everything from outbound email marketing to our social strategy to our paid campaigns.
- Create and optimize ad campaigns across various channels including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Iterate on our messaging and marketing pages based on customer feedback.
- Develop a repeatable growth plan based on the outcomes of experiments.
- Talk to users, ideate on product, and work with founders to set the product roadmap.
- 2+ years of experience in a growth marketing or product marketing role. Experience at a SaaS company or high-growth startup preferred
- You iterate quickly and run experiments to figure things out. Great communication skills.
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully remote
Why you should join Iron Plans
We’re a seed-stage company (YC S20, raised $1.5M) that is on a mission to build the most developer friendly billing platform. Right now our focus is intentionally narrow -- we want to give developers the tools to implement subscriptions, usage-based billing, & teams in an afternoon, not months. We have several customers already using the product and are onboarding more every week.
Eventually we’ll use machine learning to provide customers with cutting-edge analytics, churn prediction, and upsell intelligence. In short, we’re going to be their revenue & customer command center.
We’re backed by Y Combinator, Haystack, Liquid 2 Ventures, Webb Investment Network, and a bunch of awesome angels like Mazen Rawashdeh (Ebay CTO), Sanjay Poonen (VMWare COO), Manik Gupta (former Uber CPO), James Barrese (former PayPal CTO), and Ryan Carlson (Okta CMO).
About the team
- Fully remote
- Currently 3 senior engineers (ex-Facebook, ex-Twitter, ex-Uber)
- Tons of engineering mentorship available to anyone who joins
- We move fast, but still do code reviews 🤓
- We all wear multiple hats. In addition to your role, you’ll learn about product management, sales, and marketing
- Our stack is Typescript, React, & Django
- We value work-life balance -- take time off and enjoy life 🌲⛰️
- We love 🐕’s and ☕