Software Engineer, New Grad at Ironclad
About the role
Contracts are the atomic unit of business - everything important that a company does involves a contract: sales, purchases, hires, everything. Every company, in every country, in every industry runs on contracts, but managing these contracts slows companies down and costs them millions of dollars.
At Ironclad, we’re reimagining contracts. We’re turning them from rate limiters on the business to accelerators. Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, MasterCard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA.
Ironclad’s innovation and work culture has been recognized by Forbes’ 50 Most Promising AI Companies in 2021, Fortune’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces 2021, Fast Company’s 2020 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Glassdoor’s best Machine Learning startup, Enterprise Tech 30 List, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Engineering @ Ironclad
As an Engineering New Grad, you’ll have the opportunity to learn quickly and grow with a world-class team of engineers. You'll work cross-functionally to identify business problems and architect, build, and verify solutions. You'll build a platform that lets lawyers scale themselves and their businesses 100x more effectively. At Ironclad, we’ve built a product that brings a two thousand year old profession into the digital age, and you’ll play a pivotal role in driving the foundation forward.
We seek engineers with strong coding fundamentals and a track record of shipping high quality products. We work in a highly collaborative environment, and strive to foster a positive, inclusive culture. We’re in hypergrowth, tripling our team size at all levels and offer remote work flexibility. If you’d like to join us on our mission to build the product that legal teams love, let’s talk!
What you'll do:
- Work with and learn from a strong team of engineers. We grow our new grads through mentorship and ownership.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other engineers to spec, design, and build features and systems
- Work with quality engineers to define, build and maintain testing strategy
- Provide thoughtful feedback to others on the team
- Help interview and recruit talented engineers to Ironclad
- Work on a modern stack built upon: TypeScript, ReactJS, Node.js, Java, and Docker containers in Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform (experience with these specific technologies not required)
What we look for:
- Passion to learn about and gain experience in architecting, building, launching and maintaining complex systems
- A high bar for quality
- Passionate about learning and sharing knowledge
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills
- Recently obtained or are pursuing a BA/BS and/or MA/MS degree in computer science, math or a related technical field or technical training
- Ironclad’s Values: drive, intent, integrity, and empathy
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Commuter benefits
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Why you should join Ironclad
At Ironclad, we're on a mission to empower legal teams to do great things for their organizations. We're building software that takes the pain out of administrative work, freeing legal teams to focus on legal work and drive business strategy.