Senior Product Manager, Workflow Experience at Ironclad
About the role
Contracts are the most important unsolved problem in modern business. Every company, in every country, in every industry runs on contracts, but managing these contracts slows companies down and costs them millions of dollars.
At Ironclad, we’re reimagining contracts. We’re turning them from rate limiters on the business to accelerators. L’Oréal, Staples, MasterCard, and leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. We’re backed by leading investors like Accel, Sequoia, and BOND, and we’re a Fortune Great Place to Work.
We are open to hiring for this role in our San Francisco and Remote hubs.
About this role: Contract workflows are the heart of Ironclad’s product. Tens of thousands of contracts across hundreds of companies execute on Ironclad every day; the workflows that power these contracts have transformed how businesses collaborate on and execute contracts. Workflows make contract creation easy, streamline coordination, and translate real world business processes into software.
We are looking for a PM of the Workflow Experience team to define the future of how legal teams execute contracts through Ironclad. To take this product area to the next level, a successful PM must combine delightful user experiences with rich data that give our customers unprecedented visibility into their contracts. What’s best, you’ll be joining a company of smart, driven, and low-ego teammates from places like Salesforce, Google, Dropbox, Palantir, DocuSign, Zendesk, and Harvard Law.
- Become the world’s product expert on the needs of legal operations, our most important user persona
- Establish shared vision across the company by building alignment on priorities and product roadmap
- Lead product strategy and roadmap execution for Ironclad’s dashboard and reporting capabilities, our core user experience
- Quantify and measure success to inform product prioritization and decision-making
- 3+ years of product management experience -BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent experience
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for talking to end users and understanding their world
- Recognized as a collaborative and influential leader; a great partner to all functions
- Strong track record of owning end-to-end initiatives and launching impactful products
- Exceptional product sense and strategic thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Benefit & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Why you should join Ironclad
At Ironclad, we're on a mission to empower legal teams to do great things for their organizations. We're building software that takes the pain out of administrative work, freeing legal teams to focus on legal work and drive business strategy.