Senior Product Manager, Growth/Activation at Ironclad
About the role
Contracts are the most important unsolved problem in modern business. Every company, in every country, in every industry runs on contracts, but managing these contracts slows companies down and costs them millions of dollars.
At Ironclad, we’re reimagining contracts. We’re turning them from rate limiters on the business to accelerators. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. We’re backed by leading investors like Accel, Sequoia, and BOND, and we’re a Fortune Great Place to Work.
We are open to hiring for this role in our San Francisco and Remote hubs.
About this role:
As our first growth PM, you will be responsible for strategy and execution of our self-service trial and onboarding experience. 50% of contract lifecycle management (CLM) software implementations fail because legal teams are beholden to legacy technology that was built for implementation and maintenance by vendors, not end-users. You will ensure that Ironclad puts control in the hands of legal teams, who must evolve their contracts at the speed of business, which is only accelerating.
This will be one of the most cross-functional product roles at the company with the ability to directly impact both new business and expansion growth. You will work closely with our sales, customer success, content, and community teams to develop the ideal customer journey for new prospects, evolve our sales process, and redefine standards for business contracting. These insights will broadly impact the future evolution of Ironclad. Best of all, you’ll be joining a company of smart, driven, and low-ego teammates from places like Salesforce, Google, Dropbox, Palantir, DocuSign, Zendesk, and Harvard Law.
- Sweat the legal mindset to become our product expert on how we deliver industry-leading time-to-value for corporate legal teams
- Map the customer journey and lead the end-to-end ideation, development, and launch of a world-class onboarding and self-service experience to drive product-led growth
- Partner with our product design team to make the most powerful capabilities of digital contracting easy to discover, understand, and use
- Establish a shared self-service vision across the company and drive alignment on priorities and product roadmap across product, sales, and CS
- Quantify and measure success to inform product prioritization and decision-making.
- 4+ years of experience in product management, growth, or self-service business roles
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent experience
- Strong track record of owning end-to-end initiatives, defining and launching winning products, and quantifying successful outcomes
- Collaborative and influential leader: you are recognized for orchestrating effective cross-functional partnerships
- Discerning eye for well-crafted user experiences: you seek the careful balance between attractive design, learnable UX, and clear language
- Analytically minded: you have an affinity for discovering and telling compelling narratives through data
- Compelling communicator: you have a talent for breaking down complex concepts into simple language
Benefit & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Commuter benefits
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Why you should join Ironclad
At Ironclad, we're on a mission to empower legal teams to do great things for their organizations. We're building software that takes the pain out of administrative work, freeing legal teams to focus on legal work and drive business strategy.