Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper.ai has scaled from 0 to over 55,000 happy and paying customers. We are backed by Y-combinator and other notable investors whose mission is to help the world write better content using artificial intelligence.
The SaaS Email Marketing & Automation Manager will work with the CMO to coordinate and manage email marketing communications. This role will coordinate all communications with contacts, from lead nurture campaigns, trial to paid conversion, user onboarding emails, upsell campaigns, product launches, and so on. It’s a fast-paced role that requires a lot of autonomy and efficient time management.
Our team is passionate about supporting new employees and growing a culture of collaboration. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth. Our three founders and executive committee are passionate about people and want to share the opportunity to be part of this experience.
This role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote based.
What you will do at Jasper.AI
- Coordinate with all teams including marketing, product, and customer success to achieve the strategic goal.
- Develop an expert understanding of Jasper’s product, use cases, and the markets in which we compete — to create compelling and impactful marketing emails that showcase the power and value of the Jasper product.
- Segment our contact base in the CRM (Active Campaign) to create more personalized, more relevant, and higher-converting messaging.
- Assist in the lead nurturing of multiple channels including PPC, affiliates, content marketing, and so on.
- Build systems, processes, and automation to increase efficiency and help improve campaign management at scale.
- Improve deliverability of email marketing campaigns. Run experiments to boost open rates, clickthrough rates, and business KPIs.
- Work closely with Marketing leadership to identify and lead cross-functional initiatives.
What you will bring:
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing role with a Product Led Growth software company
- You are obsessed with understanding customer’s desires and pains, then crafting personalized, helpful content that ascends them through the customer journey.
- You have a deep understanding of building automations and email sequences in Active Campaign or similar CRM / ESP.
- Enjoy looking under the hood to understand how things work and turning one time initiatives into repeatable programs through automation.
- Have experience working on multiple projects at a time, whether through freelance work, agency clients, or within a brand.
- Have deep empathy for all customers segments and are able to adapt messaging to the desires of each audience throughout their lifecycle from cold visitors to raving fans.
- Can connect technical concepts with user value and express it succinctly
- Have a collaborative nature and exceptional interpersonal skill
- Willingness to help with projects as we build Jasper.ai. We need someone willing to help us grow and scale quickly
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage for our Employees and Families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees), 401(k) program with company matching, and time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Jasper.ai is headquartered on Sixth Street in Austin, TX. Employees are welcome to work in the office or remotely
- A MacBook Pro and the gear you need to get work done
- Growing a new business can be chaotic so we strive for a fun, creative, and collaborative work environment to help us meet our objectives
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.