Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper.ai has scaled from 0 to over 55,000 happy and paying customers. We are backed by Y-combinator and other notable investors whose mission is to help the world write better content using artificial intelligence.
As a Product Manager at Jasper, you’ll be a key member of the product team. You will have the opportunity to be part of a best-in-class product organization that delivers delightful customer experiences and pushes the boundaries on using AI to write great content. In this role, you own the product's long-term strategy and roadmap and ensure the right product gets built at the right time. You will focus on increasing Jasper’s competitive advantage with proprietary technology and unique product offerings.
Our team is passionate about supporting new employees and growing a culture of collaboration. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth. Our three founders and executive committee are passionate about people and want to share the opportunity to be part of this experience.
This role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote based.
What you will do at Jasper:
- Lead and guide product direction working closely with cross-functional team of engineering, design, analytics, and marketers
- Define experiences that help mitigate active and passive churn
- Propose and run tests to improve the experience in those key moments
- Work with a dedicated design and engineering team to research, ideate, user test, build MVPs and scale successful tests
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional partners, working with the analytics team to deeply understand user behavior and engagement metrics, and competitive analysis
- Turn ambiguous problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance
- Understand how your products work and how to measure short- and long-term success
- Communicate clearly and crisply with leadership stakeholders and drive alignment across multiple teams and organizations through formal operational processes and in scrappy ways
What you will bring to Jasper:
- 5+ years of experience delivering highly successful and innovative software products and product teams.
- Proven ability to translate strategy into sound operational plans and roadmaps.
- Shipped creative and highly successful self-serve products; involved in end-to-end product process from conceptualizing, building, shipping, and scaling products.
- Track record of building experiences that effectively solve a customer pain point resulting in significant business impact
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about metrics and data
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data from a variety of sources, identify key insights, identify opportunities, and inform product decisions, with a bias to action and experimentation
- Excels at communicating with team, partners, and executives with clarity, salience, and urgency
The Product Management values that guide us:
- Building products without ego - We own our work, but within the framework of the team. We see features through to the end while respecting our team members' ideas
- Strong opinions, loosely held - We fight for our ideas, but are open to hearing others' suggestions
- Ship fast, sustainably, and simply - We move quickly without over-complicating but with a minimum of debt
- Scale each other - We support and teach each other every day in order to be the strongest team possible
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage for our Employees and Families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees), 401(k) program with company matching, and time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Jasper.ai is headquartered on Sixth Street in Austin, TX. Employees are welcome to work in the office or remotely
- A MacBook Pro and the gear you need to get work done
- Growing a new business can be chaotic so we strive for a fun, creative, and collaborative work environment to help us meet our objectives
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.