Founding Engineer (Full stack) at Jiga
About the role
Help hardware engineers ship products 3X faster!
Nowadays, the manufacturing industry is incredibly inefficient, costing the US economy billions of dollars every year, and making hardware products, like cars, planes, and medical devices that are expensive or unsafe/unusable.
In Jiga, we are working hard to fix this problem, by building a purchasing platform that talks to engineers.
You should apply if
- You love building UI components as much as building data structures and API endpoints, and there isn’t a task you can't do.
- You are excited to work on 3D models rendering, complex UI components, and pricing algorithms.
- You are connected to the product side.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes and get your hands dirty. - You have a get stuff done attitude.
- You love what you do.
- 3+ years of experience building full stack web applications, end-to-end.
- Proven experience with React. - Proven experience with NodeJS, MongoDB, AWS S3.
- Deep love of startups and creating new products - Working blazingly fast.
- Independent and autodidact.
Would be nice to have also:
- Experience with Three.js or similar 3D libraries
- Experience with Next.js
Jiga was started by our CEO, Assaf, who identified a need in the manufacturing market. After 6 years as a manufacturer himself, Assaf realized these inefficiencies had to be addressed.
We were founded in 2020, just before the first COVID lockdown. As we had to work remotely from day one, we learnt to communicate in an async way to allow everyone to focus and do what they do best, whereever they want and whenever they want.
We believe in flexible, remote work where each one of the team members has a voice and impact on the product. We don't count hours, we take a no-nonsense approach, and we’re open to any new ideas and technology.
All religions/genders/races are encouraged to apply, we simply don't care where you're from as long as you do a good job and play nice.
- Fully flexible, location independent, parent-friendly remote work environment.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Self-development budget.
- Spotify/YouTube music subscription.
- Generous stock options package.
- Fast paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom.
- Opportunity to work on a real, painful problem together with an amazing team.
How to apply
Please send us an email to jobs (at) jiga3d.com with your CV, a short blurb and your favourite ice cream flavour (mine is cookies, obviously)
Why you should join Jiga
Jiga makes it easy for companies to outsource manufacturing of parts.