Talent Sourcer, Campus Recruitment at Jopwell
About the role
Jopwell is a career advancement platform helping Black, Latinx, and Native American students and professionals connect with meaningful job opportunities. Jopwell has been featured in numerous publications including Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., TIME, TechCrunch, Ebony, Black Enterprise, CNN, and others. Jopwell was also recognized by Fast Company as a top 10 most innovative enterprise company in 2017.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our Campus Recruitment team. The role reports to the Client Success Lead, Campus. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to support our efforts to connect talented diverse students with career opportunities with our employer partners. Some of our employer partners include BlackRock, Morgan Stanley, Bloomberg, Nielsen, and Chewy.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles are remote until further notice. This role is typically based in New York City.
- Partner with Client Success Managers to understand available positions and their requirements.
- Source candidates for internships and full-time opportunities across industries.
- Collaborate with the Campus team to develop creative sourcing strategies.
- Maintain a database for prospective talent and hires.
- Support Campus team in tracking and analyzing data to drive candidate success and client ROI.
- Support outreach efforts to high school and college organizations to grow Jopwell's campus community.
- Conduct competitor research for Client Success Lead and identify potential growth opportunities for Jopwell.
Experience & Qualifications
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for Jopwell’s mission
- 1+ years experience in University Relations, Campus Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, or Community Outreach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v look-up)
- Ability to learn SQL to understand and edit queries
- Working knowledge of finance and/or tech industries
Why you should join Jopwell
Jopwell’s mission is to make a substantial, measurable impact on increasing Black, Latinx, and Native American representation in the workforce. Jopwell strives to build inclusive workplaces where our members can bring their authentic selves to work. We do this by assisting companies with their recruitment, marketing, and retention efforts for communities of color.