Integrations Specialist at Just Appraised
About the role
Salary: $50k-65k USD +Equity +Benefits
We're building software to help public servants in county governments save time and money by using AI to streamline the processing of real estate sales. This matters because property taxes drive local government revenues and support the services that power society.
This is a full-time, fully remote role to join a growing government technology company. We’re looking for a teammate who can lead customers through the process of building integrations between our software are their internal IT systems. This involves leading client calls with IT teams, sharing technical requirements, analyzing customer data to identify data mappings, building sample payloads, coordinating with engineering, and conducting testing with customers to ensure that integrations are working as expected.
- Act as primary point of contact and project manager to implement new and maintain existing customer integrations
- Ensure customer success by delivering robust integrations between customer and Just Appraised systems in a timely manner
- Promote customer retention by creating solutions for their workflow challenges
- Confirm / derive database mappings between Just Appraised’s database fields and customers’ database fields
- Closely collaborate with our Integrations Engineering team to build and test web service data links using Just Appraised’s AWS infrastructure and customer servers
- Act as subject matter expert to advise customers on best practices for importing data via API to their databases
- Coordinate with rest of team to communicate timelines, engineering requests
What We Value
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written) and an ability to think clearly on one’s feet
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and highly non-technical individuals
- Critical thinking skills to understand how to translate customer needs into technical decisions
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Willingness and interest to travel as needed (once it’s safe!)
- Patience and empathy for non-technical customers
Nice to Have
- Experience working within .NET, Oracle, SQL environments
- Strong grasp of SQL
- Experience building web services in on-prem environments
We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive environment. We are looking for teammates who care about encouraging different points of view, engaging in healthy debate, and want to work on the hard skills of practicing inclusion on a daily basis.
Why you should join Just Appraised
Our goal is to empower local government employees with the tools, technology, and support they need so they can deliver exceptional service to their taxpayers and feel proud of the work they do for their communities. We contribute by building software to streamline local government tax assessors’ workflows using AI. Specifically, we streamline the change of ownership process for real estate and create more seamless ways for tax offices to communicate digitally with their taxpayers.
For instance, when properties get bought and sold, local governments have to process reams of paper in order to update their systems and perform the analyses necessary to update the tax roll. Our software makes this process 10x faster and much more enjoyable for employees in the tax office to complete, and creates trust and goodwill in the minds of taxpayers.