We're building a bank for creators.
Your favorite digital creators—the ones you follow every day on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Twitch—aren’t just extraordinarily talented personalities and community builders. They’re also businesses. That means they have business needs—managing revenues, expenses, savings, credit, banking. We’re building products that help creators spend less time worrying about finances so they can focus on creating.
What You'll Do
- Underwrite users by reviewing financial statements and other business information to determine eligibility for the product and set credit limits
- Develop models in Excel/Google Sheets to enable us to underwrite more efficiently and accurately
- Help streamline and automate our billing process to ensure that users make timely repayments
- Work to identify and mitigate emerging fraud risks
- Build out reporting and metrics to give us actionable insights about our growing portfolio of users
- Collaborate with engineers on improving our internal underwriting and repayment tools
- Develop new processes and systems with Growth, Engineering, and Operations as we continue to rapidly scale
What You'll Need
- Ability to learn quickly and an innate sense of ownership
- A love for solving difficult problems with a team of smart peers
- Deep user empathy and a natural sense for what makes a great user experience
- Comfort with ambiguity and lack of structure, and a desire to bring order to chaos
- Meticulous attention to detail and a willingness to get into the weeds to find the answer
- 2-4 years experience in an operational and analytical role at a fast-growing technology company, investment bank, or consulting firm
- Intermediate SQL skills, or the desire and motivation to develop them
- A background in finance/accounting, credit risk management, underwriting, and/or financial modeling is highly desirable
- Previous experience in fintech or at an early-stage startup a strong plus
We care far more about enthusiasm and raw potential than pedigree. If you don't necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please reach out! We're always on the search for great talent and would love to get to know you.
Applicants from underrepresented groups or unconventional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Huge opportunity. The creator economy just flew past a $50b milestone despite zero infra for creator banking. It’s our race to lose.
- Fascinating problems. We reduce financial risk so creators can take creative risks. The work you do in building a creator bank quite literally impacts contemporary culture.
- The right team. We’ve worked at the largest investment banks (Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley), investment managers (Blackstone, TPG), and social networks (Instagram). We started this company to leverage our experiences to help creators.
- Culture. We love hanging out with board games, delicious dinners, and brisk hikes as much as we enjoy delving into personal philosophy, management theory, and nitty gritty business details. Don't be afraid to bring yourself to work!
- Resources and growth. We’re well capitalized from top investors like Signal Fire and Union Square Ventures; CEOs from YouTube, Twitter, Wealthfront, and CAA; and investors including Twitch co-founder Kevin Lin, Y Combinator, CRV, and Coatue. We keep a lean team, and this is a rare opportunity to join. You’ll learn a lot, build foundational products, and grow as our company scales.
- Competitive compensation and equity.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible and remote work culture.
- Meet with and build for your favorite creators.
We’re a distributed team. This is a full-time role open to anyone in North American time zones.
Banks don’t understand creators. Our customers create content for millions as a full-time career but receive poor service and terrible rates from banks, wasting them both time and money.
We’re building a bank for digital content creators across Instagram, YouTube, Twitch and TikTok, providing them with better rates and savings as their followings grow.
Our team comes from Instagram and Goldman Sachs and we understand these creators are businesses with real income streams along with predictive metrics like fan base, growth, and engagement.
We're backed by investors like YC, Signalfire, Union Square Ventures, Coatue, CRV, and the cofounder of Twitch, and are hiring folks interested in building products at the intersection of fintech and media.