Founding Engineer (Full Stack) at Keeper
About the role
What You'll Do
- Work with the CEO and CTO to ship software on a weekly basis
- Code a lot of TypeScript
Who You Are
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience architecting and developing web applications with React/Redux
- 2+ year of demonstrable experience architecting and developing REST APIs with Express and integrating front-end UI with the constructed API
- Demonstrable experience with FE tooling including: Webpack, Yarn/Yarn workspaces, and Lerna
- Demonstrable experience writing type-safe code with TypeScript
- Strong ES6 skills
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with TypeORM is a plus
- Front-end: React + Redux (Typescript)
- Back-end: Node.js + Express (Typescript), TypeORM, Postgres
- Competitive pay and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
Keeper provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
Why you should join Keeper
Bookkeepers today are stuck working in excel spreadsheets and homegrown project management solutions to support their clients. Keeper is on a mission to change that.
With our all-in-one tool, bookkeepers can manage their work, communicate with clients, catch hard-to-find errors, and deliver reports to help their small business customers make smarter strategic decisions.
Founded in 2021, Keeper has raised $2M in seed funding, backed by leading tech investors like Y Combinator and founders at top startups like Lattice, Front, Superhuman, Plaid, and more. Keeper currently supports hundreds of bookkeepers who manage the books of thousands of small businesses across the US.
We're growing fast, and we're looking for a Founding Engineer to accelerate our product and help our customers better serve their small business clients.