Who we are
Kiwi Biosciences makes novel enzymes that break down common digestive triggers in food so that the 15% of the population suffering from gut disorders like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) can enjoy tasty meals without feeling like their intestines will explode.
We're not like other supplement companies that simply repackage ingredients ad nauseam with dubious claims. With a robust Research & Development backbone and a growing body of scientific and clinical validation, we are on a mission to make food a painless experience for everyone. Our first product is FODZYME®, a patent-pending enzyme blend that breaks down FODMAPs, a family of notorious gut symptom triggers, particularly for folks with IBS.
We are building a diverse and growth-minded team of entrepreneurial scientists and storytellers. Let's chat.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a dynamic Paid Media Manager unafraid to take initiative, who will be responsible for managing FODZYME’s paid search strategy & accelerating paid media growth.
- Strategy, management, implementation, and optimization of FODZYME across all ad platforms, including Google, Meta, and TikTok Ads
- Prioritize tests, campaign launches, and budget allocations, based on the highest size of opportunities
- Delivering weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports with context around performance
- Testing keywords, audiences, ads, and landing pages, within a rigorous testing framework
- Developing PPC and SEO landing pages
- Testing on bid strategies & optimizing based on outcomes
- Tracking, analysis, and optimization of performance against the CPA, revenue, and ROI targets
- Analyzing industry trends with the aim of outlining quick wins
- Monitoring competitor activity in the auction & providing insights to the team for product and marketing strategy development
- Performing regular keyword analysis to assist with creatives
- Orchestrate test and optimization of marketing assets
- Collaborating on SEO, content marketing, & ad creatives
- Relevant in Marketing and or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in PPC strategy, bid, and campaign management
- Exhaustive Paid Search experience
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Google Ads qualification preferred
- Demonstrable experience of building short- and long-term strategies to deliver profitable Paid Search campaigns
- Hands-on experience working with SEMRush and third-party tools used to optimize Paid Search (creation, management, and bidding)
- Highly numerate and analytical mindset with the ability to identify and implement valuable insights from data sets
- You have a ‘no task too small’ attitude, top-notch work ethic, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You’re full of energy, optimism, poise, adaptability, grit, and sincerity.
We’d love it if you had:
- Understanding of gut health and supplements industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing multiple level responsibilities and ability to handle multiple projects
- Natural curiosity, tendency to question the status quo in order to redefine what’s possible
- "Hacker mentality" to execute creatively and resourcefully
- Ability to work autonomously with the confidence in taking the initiative to identify opportunities and achieve set objectives
- Competitive compensation package.
- High-quality health insurance.
- Flexible vacation: hard work requires time off to rest and recharge. Kiwi employees take vacation at their discretion (in consultation with their managers).
- Professional development: team members are granted a stipend per year for continuing education expenses.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.