Software Engineer IoT at Koko
About the role
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a software engineer to join our Koko engineering team who is excited about working on topics in the IoT and AI space, interacting with our Koko hardware-technology. We'd like you to be curious and love the challenge of solving problems. You will be part of a core group that plays a direct role in determining company direction and ultimately the success of the product.
- Work on a cutting-edge IoT system that will transform people's lives
- Take a major role in building the embedded software powering our sensor and data-driven connected devices
- Work with a high performing team of passionate engineers
- In addition to focusing on building embedded IoT software, you will have the opportunity to learn and work on various parts of our product (front-end, back-end, etc.)
What you’ll need
- Strong development experience in C/C++, preferably for IoT devices
- Experience writing production ready code, preferably in a product based company
- Beneficial: Experience in working with embedded devices such as Google Coral, Jetson Nano, or Raspberry Pi
- Excellence at communicating ideas and collaborating in oral and written form with the Team
Why you should join Koko
At Koko (formerly Totemic) we are a small team of 25 working on a mission to enable every older adult to thrive in their own home for their entire life. Our first product uses wireless signals and machine learning to passively monitor and improve well-being at home, without the use of wearables.
We are backed by Lightspeed, Khosla Ventures, YC, and Marc Benioff.