Lead Campus Marketer - Baruch College at Kunduz
About the role
Kunduz (YC S18) is looking for high-energy lead marketers who can oversee our marketing and growth initiatives on campus.
You will lead the end-to-end marketing effort, including promotion strategy, experiential campaigns, direct outreach, and a team of marketers on campus. You will market the brand and educate peers about Kunduz's unique value proposition. Your primary goal will be to utilize sales and marketing tactics to generate buzz, awareness, and conversions for the Kunduz subscription product.
This is a part-time position eligible for monetary compensation. Additionally, we will provide recommendation letters, mentorship, and more. Hours will vary, but you can expect anywhere between 5-15 hours per week depending. This position is for the Fall 2021 semester with the potential for extension into future semesters. We will be hiring for the position on a rolling basis throughout the entire Fall 2021 semester.
- Marketing strategy: Strategize and coordinate brand outreach and marketing campaigns
- Team leadership: Lead a team of campus marketers to execute the outreach and campaigns
- Community outreach: Assist in engagement tactics in the broader campus ecosystem
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude and desire to learn
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to engage others
- Independent worker who can handle ambiguity in tasks
- Organized and can commit to deadlines
- Passionate about education/edtech & democratizing access to education
- Past sales and marketing experience, especially in a campus context, is a plus
- Applicants must be attending post-secondary studies in the applicable term at an accredited US university (i.e. Fall 21)