(Founding) Product Designer at Laudable
About the role
We started Laudable after sending and being sent one too many PDF case studies. With Laudable, companies can bottle what their customers are saying. We let marketing teams capture rich customer content on video, and then search, edit, and share it in seconds with our app.
We're backed by Y Combinator, Greycroft, Craft Ventures, and some amazing SaaS founders and angels.
Our team is fully remote (DC, Dallas, Philly, and Florida). We're looking for a kind, ambitious, bright, and resourceful humans to join us.
We Want You To Know
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described below. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, please apply and tell us about yourself.
We're committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive work home for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
What we're looking for
As our first full-time Product Designer, you'll help us design solutions to our customers' needs and problems. You'll have a hand in the full product design process - from reviewing customer research and comparable products to wireframing, prototyping, testing UX, and designing production-ready specs.
Example challenges you may work on:
- Turning the idea of the PDF case study on its head - what's a wildly out-of-the-box alternative that suits sales and marketing needs?
- UX/UI for our content search functionality - what use cases are most common with our users, and thus how can we make it even simpler for them to find relevant content?
- Report directly to our CEO.
- Dive into the weeds of our existing customer research, insights, and product requirements to design our MVP, in partnership with our technical team.
- Take an active role in informing and managing our product roadmap through wire-framing, design, prototyping, and customer research.
- Conduct a range of design activities, including problem definition, user flow examples, component usage, content, and QA.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, putting first drafts into the world quickly and iterating based on user behavior.
- Have designed B2B software products (bonus points for CRM experience)
- Background and training in user experience and have opinions on the logic behind a quality experience
- Have the ability to design user interfaces, user flows, interactions and prototypes that bring clarity to complex problems
- You have worked with engineers to make design decisions that consider technical implementation and understand modern technology limitations
- Connect every design decision to business and user goals
- Demonstrate strong first-principles thinking
- Remote friendly
- Salary plus equity
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible "take what you need" PTO
- 🐶 friendly meetings
Why you should join Laudable
We started Laudable after sending and being sent one too many PDF case studies. With Laudable, companies can capture rich customer content on video and sales and marketing teams can search, edit, and share it in seconds.
We're backed by Y Combinator, Greycroft, Craft Ventures and industry veteran SaaS founders and CEOs. Our customers include B2B startups and enterprise orgs across a number of industries.
Our team is fully remote (DC, Florida, Dallas, Philly). We're looking for kind, ambitious, bright, and resourceful humans to join us.