Senior Frontend Engineer at Laudable
About the role
We started Laudable after sending and being sent one too many PDF case studies. With Laudable, companies can bottle what their customers are saying. We let marketing teams capture rich customer content on video, and then search, edit, and share it in seconds with our app.
We're backed by Y Combinator, Greycroft, Craft Ventures, and some amazing SaaS founders and angels.
Our team is fully remote (DC, Dallas, Philly, and Florida, today). We're looking for kind, ambitious, bright, and resourceful humans to join us.
What we want you to know
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we describe below. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, please apply and tell us about yourself. We're committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive work home for people of all backgrounds and experience. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
What we're looking for
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll help us develop new features for our existing Flutter Web application while being conscious of responsiveness and performance. This may require the development of standalone plugins or libraries. You’ll also have a hand in helping with the creation of processes and standards for testing, release, and code management.
Example challenges you may work on:
- Developing Bi-Directional video streaming using client device hardware
- Expansion of App compatibility to additional platforms
- Report directly to our CTO.
- Continue building new features into the existing application.
- Review current application for opportunities for performance improvement and maintainability
- Provide input on our feature roadmap including spotting “90/10” solutions and providing estimates.
- Provide input as the team expands and new resources are added
- Work in a fast-paced environment, putting first drafts into the world quickly and iterating based on user behavior.
- Have developed and deployed several front-end applications (bonus points for Flutter/Flutter Web)
- Have experience reviewing UI/UX designs and providing feedback on feasibility and effort
- Have a strong attention to detail when implementing designs and planning for responsiveness
- Build software that is adaptable and maintainable
- (Bonus) Background and training in user experience and have opinions on the logic behind a quality experience
- Fully remote team
- Salary plus equity
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible "take what you need" PTO
Why you should join Laudable
We started Laudable after sending and being sent one too many PDF case studies. With Laudable, companies can capture rich customer content on video and sales and marketing teams can search, edit, and share it in seconds.
We're backed by Y Combinator, Greycroft, Craft Ventures and industry veteran SaaS founders and CEOs. Our customers include B2B startups and enterprise orgs across a number of industries.
Our team is fully remote (DC, Florida, Dallas, Philly). We're looking for kind, ambitious, bright, and resourceful humans to join us.
Meet The Laudable Team (VIDEO)