Senior Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer at Laudable
About the role
We started Laudable after sending and being sent one too many PDF case studies. With Laudable, companies can bottle what their customers are saying. We let marketing teams capture rich customer content on video, and then search, edit, and share it in seconds with our app.
We're backed by Y Combinator, Greycroft, Craft Ventures, and some amazing SaaS founders and angels.
Our team is fully remote (DC, Dallas, Philly, and Florida, today). We're looking for kind, ambitious, bright, and resourceful humans to join us.
We Want You To Know
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we describe below. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, please apply and tell us about yourself.
We're committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive work home for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
What we're looking for
As a Senior Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer you’ll be responsible for scaling up our existing GCP stack, streamlining deployments to multiple environments, and more. We are currently using Terraform, Kubernetes, and Github. You’ll also have a hand in the creation of processes and standards for testing, managing multiple run-time environments, and disaster recovery.
Example challenges you may work on:
- Expand from a single environment to many
- Maintaining and ensuring proper scaling and load balancing
- Ensuring service health and availability with alerts and automation
- Integrating new applications into existing deployment processes
- Report directly to our CTO.
- Continue maintaining existing Terraform and Kubernetes implementations
- Review current system design and architecture for opportunities to improve
- Provide input on our feature roadmap including spotting “90/10” solutions and providing estimates.
- Provide input as the team expands and new resources are added
- Work in a fast-paced environment, putting first drafts into the world quickly and iterating based on metrics and analytics.
- Have designed and deployed several cloud based systems (bonus points for GCP)
- Have experience designing and documenting a microservices-based architecture
- Skilled in wrangling YAML files
- Take a thoughtful approach to deployment management and process
- Build software that is adaptable and maintainable
- (Bonus) Experience with Python or Go
- Fully remote team
- Salary plus equity
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible "take what you need" PTO
How to Apply
Interested in this role?
Submit your application here
Why you should join Laudable
We started Laudable after sending and being sent one too many PDF case studies. With Laudable, companies can capture rich customer content on video and sales and marketing teams can search, edit, and share it in seconds.
We're backed by Y Combinator, Greycroft, Craft Ventures and industry veteran SaaS founders and CEOs. Our customers include B2B startups and enterprise orgs across a number of industries.
Our team is fully remote (DC, Florida, Dallas, Philly). We're looking for kind, ambitious, bright, and resourceful humans to join us.
Meet The Laudable Team (VIDEO)