We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing company. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our customers achieve maximum value from our software solutions. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers and understand their business objectives and align our solutions to meet their needs.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and support to the team, ensuring they deliver exceptional customer experiences and meet their performance goals.
- Oversee the training, onboarding and deployment process for new customers, ensuring a smooth and efficient implementation of our software solutions. Collaborate with the Implementation and Support teams to develop and execute onboarding plans, and work closely with clients to address any technical or operational challenges during the deployment phase.
- Champion customer needs and collect feedbacks/reviews from the clients on our review platforms.
- Monitor key customer health metrics and take proactive measures to prevent churn. Conduct regular business reviews with customers to showcase value delivered and identify areas of improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and competitor offerings. Apply this knowledge to enhance customer success strategies and continuously improve processes, workflows, and methodologies to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience (2+ years) in customer success management within a B2B SaaS environment, with a demonstrated track - record of meeting and exceeding customer retention and expansion goals.
- Leadership experience, including managing and developing a team of Customer Success Managers.
- Strong understanding of B2B sales cycles and account management practices.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customer situations with tact and diplomacy.
Legistify provides a comprehensive software to simplify legal operations for enterprises. We are building in India and chasing a $36 Bn+ global opportunity.
We are already working with over 150 global enterprises. Our intelligent and intuitive platforms help enterprises manage their contracts, cases, IP and provide powerful data insights for effective decision making.
Some of our backers include Y combinator, Cathexis ventures, Indiamart, GSF, Java Capital and Titan VC