Embedded lending infrastructure for software companies
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Lendflow is one of the fastest growing fintechs in the country. By enabling every company to provide seamless financial experiences to their customers, Lendflow is revolutionizing the lending industry. Through our embedded lending platform, SMBs can quickly and conveniently access the capital they need through the SaaS companies they already trust. Joining Lendflow means joining a talented, international team. Our focus is on building the next generation of financial software that is expanding rapidly in the U.S. and abroad. We’re proud of our culture and our values, and we’re committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment together.
As a PRODUCT MANAGER, you will be the dedicated point person for our scrum team and responsible for defining the product vision and managing the product development process. You will need to be a technologist with a high capacity for building financial software and solutions that developers love to build, and more importantly one that consumers love to use.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO LENDFLOW
• Experience being responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products
• Strong collaboration with global commercial services partners and customers to codevelop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fastpaced environment
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including
analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement
• The ability to turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer
• You work well in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs,
refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks
• You can translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements
including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
• You can prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
• You define and execute go-to-market plans, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 7+ years of Product Manager experience, ideally within the fintech space
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
• Real world experience with agile processes and lean methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to organize and
present thoughts clearly and concisely
• Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together, and break through stalled decision making
• Ability to balance consumer vision with business needs
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
• Opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech and work on building out one of the hottest
fintech spaces: embedded finance.
• A chance to join a successful early-stage startup and help shape the future of the company.
• An inclusive working environment that fosters collaboration and empowerment.
• An international and remote team that comes together to solve complex problems through relentless execution and uncompromising integrity.
• Competitive compensation packages (Salary/Bonus/Equity).
• Benefits package that includes 401k, HSA, health, dental and vision benefits (employer subsidized).
• Top of the line equipment and software so you can do your best work.
• Flexible/Remote Work Arrangements (with ability to travel to Lendflow offices around the world).
• Education and Training Reimbursements.
• Unlimited vacation and paid sick leave.
• Fun team events.
Lendflow provides infrastructure for software companies to embed lending services into their product so they can better serve their customers, expand revenue per user, increase engagement and improve retention.
Lendflow is the easiest way to embed lending services into your product. Companies like Procore, Levelset and Tillful love us because of how efficiently we made it for them to get to market with a best in class lending service that’s tailor fit for their customer base. We provide all the components and support you need to embed lending services, letting you provide an incredible in-app lending experience without committing significant engineering/marketing resources or distracting from your core offering.