Head of Finance at Lendtable
About the role
We are looking for the founding member of our finance team at Lendtable! This individual will have a high degree of ownership over Lendtable's finance vision, strategy and products. A successful candidate will have experience building a best-in-class finance, accounting and admin team, focusing on streamlining systems and sustaining growth.
- Partner with the executive team for broad strategic planning and forecasting processes
- Own all aspects of FP&A - both hands-on and in collaboration with consultants and vendors
- Create financial statements and negotiate with debt & equity investors to coordinate subsequent rounds of financing
- Oversee our current 401(k) match and ESPP product experience to understand ways we can help our users save the maximum amount of money
- Develop a credit, risk, and underwriting model for the users we approve
- Collaborate alongside our legal team to ensure that all new and current product offerings are compliant with the way that we enforce repayment and the interest rates we charge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities
- Very strong curiosity in helping people save & invest (we want someone who is excited by finding all of the hacks, tips & tricks of maximizing your money)
- 4+ years of experience in a finance leadership role at a Venture-backed startup or experience at a top-tier investment bank, PE, Asset Management, accounting firm
- Degree in economics, business, or another relevant field
- Must be willing to work onsite in our San Francisco, CA office post COVID restrictions
- Experience working on strategy and product initiatives at startups or tech companies
- Experience working at a fintech company
- Experience dealing with retirement, investing, tax, or other financial/securities law
Why you should join Lendtable
Now more than ever, creative solutions are needed to help all Americans to better save and invest their money. Income inequality is rising and 1 in 4 Americans have $0 saved for retirement. Lendtable is at the center of this universe leading a new path forward to help American workers get the most out of their paycheck and employee benefits. With workers leaving billions of dollars in free money on the table from benefits like 401(k) matching, Lendtable helps employees take advantage of their retirement benefits. We are venture-backed by Y Combinator, Valor Equity Partners, Softbank, and heavy hitters like the former COO of Venmo and the President of Impossible Foods.
We have a team culture that encourages innovation and is inclusive of all backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, is strong at identifying the root cause of problems, rather than just superficial trends.
Let’s go change the face of retirement savings! Get in touch at email@example.com