Head of Customer Success at Lendtable
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Customer Success that is comfortable taking a high degree of ownership of their program vision and execution of ideas. Beyond a strong history of leadership, a successful candidate will have experience successfully working on unstructured problems, building a scalable customer success program, strong communication skills and easily adapting to changing roadmaps.
- Design, implement, and maintain a scalable customer service process at Lendtable
- Build and manage a team of customer support and customer success managers
- Establish team goals and apply a results-oriented approach to achieve and exceed them
- Create a streamline model that leads to long term partnerships with our customers
- Collaborate closely with our product team to share the voice of the customer and contribute to the strategic product roadmap
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities
- 4+ years experience leading customer success at high-growth, venture-backed startups or top-tier technology companies
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- Ability to take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Must be willing to work onsite in our San Francisco, CA office post COVID restrictions
- Working knowledge of the saving/investing/lending/fintech space
- Proficiency with Intercom, Zendesk, and other task management software
- A curiosity when tackling complex business problems
Why you should join Lendtable
Now more than ever, creative solutions are needed to help all Americans to better save and invest their money. Income inequality is rising and 1 in 4 Americans have $0 saved for retirement. Lendtable is at the center of this universe leading a new path forward to help American workers get the most out of their paycheck and employee benefits. With workers leaving billions of dollars in free money on the table from benefits like 401(k) matching, Lendtable helps employees take advantage of their retirement benefits. We are venture-backed by Y Combinator, Valor Equity Partners, Softbank, and heavy hitters like the former COO of Venmo and the President of Impossible Foods.
We have a team culture that encourages innovation and is inclusive of all backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, is strong at identifying the root cause of problems, rather than just superficial trends.
Let’s go change the face of retirement savings! Get in touch at email@example.com