Customer Success Manager at Levro
About the role
Levro is building a new global bank.
Our cornerstone product is a a multicurrency business neobank that allows companies to collect, hold, and pay in 34 currencies within a single interface. We help software and ecommerce companies make international payments as easy as domestic payments, minimizing fees, redtape, and errors . We are 2x YCombinator batchmates who have experience in regulated financial spaces and expertise with deep enterprise integrations. Abeer built a $1.5B machine learning enabled hedgefund with LPs like MIT and GIC, and Cathy built a profitable big data company that processed $4B of retail data.
We’re looking for the core team that will build Levro into the operating system for international commerce.
What we’re hiring for:
We are looking for a high-energy, smart, and empathetic Customer Success Manager to lay the foundation for an extraordinary standard of customer success.
As customers, our best banking experience include memories of friendly, competent representatives extending a helping hand when we are crunched for time or under a lot of stress. We want to create the digital version of this premium, white glove experience.
As an early business-side hire, the Levro Customer Success Manager will get the opportunity to wear various hats - from setting up our support and onboarding materials, to addressing urgent needs from our customers, to collecting feedback from customers.
What You’ll do:
- Create the foundation of customer success for Levro - training materials, customer communication, product feedback
- Build strong relationships with our clients and understand their needs to ensure success with Levro
- Serve as main point of contact and liaison between clients and Levro
- Build, own, and execute client engagement and client success plans
- Develop marketing copy and documentation for customers
- Analyze product, strategy, and marketing to figure out our key customer needs, and how to explain the Levro product to them
- Develop, manage, and scale various processes within the customer lifecycle - this can span from user onboarding to setting up NPS surveys
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years in customer success, account management, management consulting, or related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Fearlessness and grit required to resolve help troubleshoot and resolve customer questions
- San Francisco co-location with the leadership strongly preferred
What makes this job amazing:
- As an early employee, you will get exposure to the nuances of venture-backed companies. From fundraising and investor conversations to product and customers, we will share what we know so that you get a 360 view into the startup incubation!
- Your work will matter - you will get to shape the product foundations and build the culture that’ll be at Levro’s core
- Levro's goal is to become the best global business bank, you will play a part of that
- The team is amazing, you'll learn and grow alongside some of the most talented people in the industry!
- Every day is a new challenge.
Levro was founded by 2x YC batchmates who have experience in regulated financial spaces and expertise with deep enterprise integrations. We understand the unique needs of international business banking and are building a new way for payments to flow around the global economy.
🇨🇦 Cathy was previously CEO of 42 Technologies (YC W14), a big data platform processing over $4B of data for global retailers including AllSaints, Rebecca Minkoff, and Sports Direct. She closed 42's first $1MM ARR and led enterprise sales, finance, strategy, and operations.
[Education: Harvard Business School]
🇮🇳 Abeer was previously CTO of Theorem LP (YC W14), a data science and machine learning platform that bought marketplace loans with over $1.5B AUM (from MIT Endowment, GIC, etc.). He led the research and engineering teams and wrote the algorithms Theorem used to buy over $2B+ worth of loans.
[Education: Carnegie Mellon University]
Why you should join Levro
Levro is a new multicurrency business neobank. We help companies expand overseas by giving them the ability to hold, convert, and pay in/out of 30+ currencies using one account. Businesses can go global and hold $, €, £, ¥, etc., convert at better wholesale rates, pay in/out using local payment rails, and automate FX optimization.