Sr. Marketing Manager at Levro
About the role
Levro is building a new global bank.
Our cornerstone product is a a multicurrency business neobank that allows companies to collect, hold, and pay in 34 currencies within a single interface. We help software and ecommerce companies make international payments as easy as domestic payments, minimizing fees, redtape, and errors .
We are 2x YCombinator batchmates who have experience in regulated financial spaces and expertise with deep enterprise integrations. Abeer built a $1.5B machine learning enabled hedgefund with LPs like MIT and GIC, and Cathy built a profitable big data company that processed $4B of retail data.
We’re looking for the core team that will build Levro into the operating system for international commerce.
What we’re hiring for:
We are building a marketing team from scratch, and are looking for an entrepreneurial, data-driven, cross functional marketer to lead that charge.
We want someone willing to take reasonable risks to define the marketing strategy, and work cross-functionally to execute it
Our ideal candidate is a "full stack" marketer - someone as comfortable writing content and designing collateral as they are setting up and managing customer acquisition campaigns.
What You’ll do:
- Define and execute Levro's go-to-market messaging - from setting the strategy to writing for our blog, authoring ebooks, make videos, and manage our social media
- Set up and manage our marketing automation strategy and pair it with an equally strong content marketing approach
- Serve as the voice of the customer in discussions with product and engineering to help triage feature priorities
- Wear a "growth hacker" hat - figure out the best ways to attract and retain our target audience
- Own the top of our funnel - making sure we generate sufficient marketing qualified leads through a combination of prospecting and other lead generation activities
- Build a team of internal and external specialists to help with scaling our brand
What we’re looking for:
- 3-4 years experience in various aspects of marketing - content marketing, social media, paid acquisition
- Entrepreneurial, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited resources.
- Experience working at, or with startups - most of our initial customers will be startups
- Strong ability to conduct and compile research into how-to guides and eBooks - distilling complex processes and concepts into simple checklists for our clients to better understand the nuances of international banking
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and steer multiple concurrent projects to success using data to track progress along the way
- Action oriented with excellent work ethic and initiative
- Location: San Francisco office or Remote
What makes this job amazing:
- As an early employee, you will get exposure to the nuances of venture-backed companies. From fundraising and investor conversations to product and customers, we will share what we know so that you can eventually start your own company
- Your work will matter - you will get to shape the product foundations and build the culture that’ll be at Levro’s core
- Levro's goal is to become the best global business bank, you will play a part of that
- You'll have an opportunity to grow with Levro - as we scale, you will have an opportunity to define the ideal professional path for you, and bring along smart people to complement you
- The team is amazing, you'll learn and grow alongside some of the most talented people in the industry!
- Every day is a new challenge.
Levro was founded by 2x YC batchmates who have experience in regulated financial spaces and expertise with deep enterprise integrations. We understand the unique needs of international business banking and are building a new way for payments to flow around the global economy.
🇨🇦 Cathy was previously CEO of 42 Technologies (YC W14), a big data platform processing over $4B of data for global retailers including AllSaints, Rebecca Minkoff, and Sports Direct. She closed 42's first $1MM ARR and led enterprise sales, finance, strategy, and operations.
[Education: Harvard Business School]
🇮🇳 Abeer was previously CTO of Theorem LP (YC W14), a data science and machine learning platform that bought marketplace loans with over $1.5B AUM (from MIT Endowment, GIC, etc.). He led the research and engineering teams and wrote the algorithms Theorem used to buy over $2B+ worth of loans.
[Education: Carnegie Mellon University]
Why you should join Levro
Levro is a new multicurrency business neobank. We help companies expand overseas by giving them the ability to hold, convert, and pay in/out of 30+ currencies using one account. Businesses can go global and hold $, €, £, ¥, etc., convert at better wholesale rates, pay in/out using local payment rails, and automate FX optimization.