Full-Stack Engineer at Lightly
About the role
As a full-stack engineer, you are working directly with our core product. Your responsibilities will include building, improving, and deploying our software. Particularly, you will get to:
- Design and implement new features across the stack.
- Build parts of the software stack, mostly on the DB, API, workers, cloud storage side.
- Design and implement the architecture and infrastructure with focus on high performance and scalability when handling millions of data points.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes you will encounter.
- Research and implement new technologies and solutions.
Why you should join Lightly
At the ETH spin-off Lightly, we build software solutions to help companies improve their deep learning models. The available data for deep learning grows faster than human tagging and available compute power. Our customers already face this problem and have too much data to process. As a solution, we built software to identify and work with the most relevant samples only.
We are a team of talented developers and researchers in Zurich and are backed by top investors (we will announce our fundraising soon). Every member of the team is going to have a massive impact. Thus, we are looking for an experienced engineer with lots of passion for the subject. We offer attractive cash- & equity package for you to become part-owner of Lightly. Remote work is also possible.