Enterprise Account Executive at Lob
About the role
Lob is building a suite of APIs to simplify and automate enterprise workflows. Our most popular product is our print and mail API that enables companies to send physical mail as effortlessly as sending emails. With a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings, Lob is looking for talented individuals to join our team and shape the future of our company.
We are growing our sales team by finding sharp & hungry Account Executives who can sell a technical product to a wide range of functional buyers (developers, marketers, product managers, operators, and more) to solve a wide range of business challenges. We're still a young and growing team, so each person plays a critical role in building the foundation of our future sales organization as we scale and mature. As the main driver of revenue growth at Lob, you will go-to-market with new solutions and onboarding more companies to the Lob platform. Since inception, our sales team has assembled an impressive book of business including several Fortune 500 companies and your job is to continue to grow and refine our customer base.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll...
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Lob
- Manage full sales cycles with organizations from prospecting to close
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate sales cycles
- Build and develop trusted relationships with key decision makers & influencers
- Build and deliver compelling presentations of Lob’s product and vision to a broad range of audiences from executives to individual contributors
- Land new target accounts while also working subsequent expansion opportunities from existing customers
- Deliver accurate forecasts and provide clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by owning your pipeline of opportunities
For this role, we’re looking for…
- 3+ years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS company, with a demonstrated track record of success
- A verifiable history of achieving or exceeding quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn the nuances of a wide range of business solutions across many industries
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- Intellectual curiosity, growth mindset, and high integrity
We’re not just building a platform to make the world programmable. We’re also designing a great place to work.
Our team loves working at Lob because…
- Our business model is incredibly sustainable and Lob has thousands of customers ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a growing, dynamic and passionate team headquartered in San Francisco, with team members throughout the US. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects.
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Medical Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Wellness program (includes monthly stipend or free Barry’s Bootcamp classes!)
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter & Parking benefits (includes monthly stipend) for those based out of our San Francisco office
- Free lunch, snacks and dinner when working at our San Francisco office
- Dog-friendly San Francisco office
- Allowance for in-person team meetings (all flights and accommodations covered) for those not based out of our San Francisco office
- Home-office setup and phone/internet stipend for those not based out of our San Francisco office
Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer andvalues diversity ofbackgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
#86 on Y Combinator's Top Private Companies List 2021
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021
2020 Inc 5000 List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2019 Timmy Awards - Best Tech Workplace for Diversity, Community Favorite in the Bay Area
Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500
Why you should join Lob
Lob is automating the offline world. Businesses use Lob’s APIs to programmatically create and deliver transactional and marketing direct mail—turning it from a slow, manual process into a timely, relevant, and personalized communication channel. Lobsters—employees at Lob—enjoy a relaxed work environment where curiosity is harnessed for professional and personal growth.
Founded in 2013 and based in San Francisco, Lob is venture-backed by Y Combinator, Polaris Partners, Floodgate, and First Round Capital.