Business Recruiter at Lob
About the role
Lob recognizes that our culture and values can only thrive by hiring people who embody them, which inevitably starts with employing the best at hiring professionals. We are looking for our first full-cycle Sales Recruiter to join our Talent Team and help scale our Sales and G&A Teams.
As a member of our Talent Team, you will partner closely with teams across our organization to help shape the strategic direction of Lob. You’ll help us think about how to continuously create a great candidate experience, and be a thought partner to hiring managers on important decisions.
As a Business Recruiter you will...
- Partner closely with hiring managers and leadership to deeply understand Lob’s hiring needs.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for business hires, including sourcing and identifying passive candidates through use of boolean search strings, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques.
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices.
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported.
- Maintain high attention to detail when entering data in the ATS and additional tools.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Lob and help manage recruiting event logistics spanning across campuses, conferences, and external events.
For this role we’re looking for...
- 3-5+ years recruiting experience in a full-cycle recruiting role.
- Excellent sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Previous experience working as an internal recruiter.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to represent Lob with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience.
Our team loves working at Lob because...
- Lob was built by technical co-founders with avision tomake the world programmable. Our business model is incredibly sustainable and Lob has thousands of customers ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, we have the funding to invest in fast growth
- We are a small but dynamic and passionate team headquartered in San Francisco, with team members throughout the US. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects.
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Medical Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Wellness program (includes monthly stipend or free Barry’s Bootcamp classes!)
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter & Parking benefits (includes monthly stipend) for those based out of our San Francisco office
- Free lunch, snacks and dinner when working at our San Francisco office
- Dog-friendly San Francisco office
- Allowance for in-person team meetings (all flights and accommodations covered) for those not based out of our San Francisco office
- Home-office setup and phone/internet stipend for those not based out of our San Francisco office
Additional Information: *Colorado only - salary $79,924 - $93,750 offer includes benefits, equity, 401K
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer andvalues diversity ofbackgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
#86 on Y Combinator's Top Private Companies List 2021
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021
2020 Inc 5000 List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2019 Timmy Awards - Best Tech Workplace for Diversity, Community Favorite in the Bay Area
Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500
Why you should join Lob
Lob is automating the offline world. Businesses use Lob’s APIs to programmatically create and deliver transactional and marketing direct mail—turning it from a slow, manual process into a timely, relevant, and personalized communication channel. Lobsters—employees at Lob—enjoy a relaxed work environment where curiosity is harnessed for professional and personal growth.
Founded in 2013 and based in San Francisco, Lob is venture-backed by Y Combinator, Polaris Partners, Floodgate, and First Round Capital.