Technical Sourcer at Lob
About the role
Lob is seeking a driven and creative Technical Sourcer who has sourced across all generalist engineering roles. As a member of the Lob Talent team, your work will directly contribute to the team, culture, and identity of Lob. You will source across all generalist engineering roles at Lob.
You should be passionate about finding and engaging engineering talent. You possess a knack for finding hidden talent, excellent organizational skills, a data-driven mindset, and a great follow-through on tasks.
Lob embraces a high speed and collaborative culture. It is a place where you own your success and are fully supported in reaching the next level in your career. We offer remote working opportunities and are only able to employ those in the following states: California, Texas, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Illinois, Colorado, Washington State, Utah, and Oregon. You can also work onsite at our San Francisco headquarters.
As a Technical Sourcer, you'll...
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand their engineering roles and how they fit into the greater organization
- Research sourcing techniques and strategies
- Source and identify passive candidates to build qualified pipelines for generalist engineering roles
- Take a data-driven approach to managing candidate pipelines
- Act as a brand ambassador for Lob
What you will bring to this role...
- 1-2 years of experience sourcing for engineering talent
- Experience building comprehensive sourcing strategies for engineering roles
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring managers at different levels
- Knowledge of recruiting landscape and technologies
- Experience tracking and manipulating funnel metrics
- A strong sense of grit, drive, creativity and perseverance
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, and we are rapidly growing our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Medical Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Wellness program (includes monthly stipend or free Barry’s Bootcamp classes!)
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter & Parking benefits (includes monthly stipend) for those based out of our San Francisco office
- Free lunch, snacks and dinner when working at our San Francisco office
- Dog-friendly San Francisco office
- Allowance for in-person team meetings (all flights and accommodations covered) for those not based out of our San Francisco office
- Home-office setup and phone/internet stipend for those not based out of our San Francisco office
Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
Additional Information: *Colorado only - salary $62,010 - $73,125 offer includes benefits, equity, 401K
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer andvalues diversity ofbackgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
#86 on Y Combinator's Top Private Companies List 2021
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021
2020 Inc 5000 List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2019 Timmy Awards - Best Tech Workplace for Diversity, Community Favorite in the Bay Area
Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500
Why you should join Lob
Lob is automating the offline world. Businesses use Lob’s APIs to programmatically create and deliver transactional and marketing direct mail—turning it from a slow, manual process into a timely, relevant, and personalized communication channel. Lobsters—employees at Lob—enjoy a relaxed work environment where curiosity is harnessed for professional and personal growth.
Founded in 2013 and based in San Francisco, Lob is venture-backed by Y Combinator, Polaris Partners, Floodgate, and First Round Capital.