Executive Assistant at Lob
About the role
Lob is looking for an Executive Assistant to work alongside senior leaders at Lob and play a critical role on the People and Finance teams. As an Executive Assistant, you will provide a wide range of support to your executives, including calendar management, event planning, and project management. This role reports to the VP of People.
As an Executive Assistant, you'll...
- Act as liaison between their executives and internal and external colleagues
- Manage complex calendars, arrange for meetings, appointments, and travel
- Monitor team budgets including tracking expenses and ensuring timely reporting
- Prepare written communications, agendas, and meeting notes
- Coordinate and execute team events
- Assist with a variety of team projects and processes, depending on skills and interest
- Assist with personal tasks for executives, as needed
For this role, we're looking for...
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 + years of administrative experience (ideally in an EA role)
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at the same time
- Bias to action and enjoyment of working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Grit, resourcefulness, and perseverance
- Strong technical abilities including experience with Gmail, Google Docs, and Excel
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, and we are rapidly growing our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Employee Assistance Program and free professional coaching sessions
- Wellness program (includes monthly stipend or free Barry’s Bootcamp classes!)
- Virtual social events
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and will not require employees (unless they are serving an essential function) to be in the office until a vaccine is widely available.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Forbes 30 Under 30 - Enterprise Technology 2017
#61 on Y Combinator's Top Companies List 2018
#26 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, The Business Journals
Why you should join Lob
Lob is automating the offline world. Businesses use Lob’s APIs to programmatically create and deliver transactional and marketing direct mail—turning it from a slow, manual process into a timely, relevant, and personalized communication channel. Lobsters—employees at Lob—enjoy a relaxed work environment where curiosity is harnessed for professional and personal growth.
Founded in 2013 and based in San Francisco, Lob is venture-backed by Y Combinator, Polaris Partners, Floodgate, and First Round Capital.