Integrations Manager at Lob
About the role
Lob is building a suite of APIs to simplify and automate enterprise workflows that connect the online and offline worlds. Our most popular product is our Print & Mail API that enables companies to send physical mail as effortlessly as sending emails. With a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings, Lob is looking for talented individuals to join our team and shape the future of our company.
Our goal at Lob is to surface complex real-world infrastructure to businesses of all sizes via modern technology. Lob’s Partner team owns and operates the supply side of the business, which must work seamlessly with this modern tooling to support key value props such as speed, scale, quality, and transparency. We are looking for strategic thinkers who are ready to roll their sleeves up, understand the intricacies of our product & supply chain, and apply their insights to optimize our fulfillment engine. The team implements rigorous operations management principles to derive and manage metrics like quality, speed, deliverability, and cost, all in service of delivering a world-class experience for Lob’s customers.
This role will report into the Integrations Lead and be the first tactical support to one of the most critical functions at Lob. You will need to be deeply familiar with not only the capacity needs of Lob’s entire print delivery network, but also the cross functional goals of sales, customer success, and product. You’ll work closely with product managers to scope out new integrations with our supply partners and then execute those integrations. You’ll identify gaps in our supply side integrations and create redundancies that expand our network capacity and enable Lob to support larger volumes of mail within our quality and SLA standards. We are looking for a dedicated people manager that actively prioritizes growing their direct reports but enjoys rolling up their sleeves to build product, process, and innovative solutions.
You’re a great fit for this role if you...
Strive to make an impact no matter what role you are in and where you are
Love developing product that solves complex problems in supply chain & logistics
Appreciate the challenges of supporting a fast paced operational environment with tight product implementation timelines
Consider yourself product focused or technical inclined, although you may have never written a line of code
Identify as a highly curious individual who is a quick learner and can become obsessed with new topics or areas of focus/study
Deeply understand what it takes to manage and scale an on demand supply chain
Are unafraid to get on the phone, work through problems with our partners, and drive towards a scalable solution
Know how to gather data, build a case and turn it into action items for internal and external stakeholders
Have strong interpersonal skills with a special touch to handle nuanced situations
Enjoy getting a win as much as you enjoy helping your internal and external stakeholders win
As an Integrations Lead you'll...
- Work directly with Lob Product and Engineering to scope and develop new product integrations with Lob’s downstream supply side partners
- Manage the end to end process of product integration including project definition and management, proof approvals, API throughput testing, and launch
- Assess network data to define gaps in manufacturing support and capacity
- Leverage inputs from Sales and Customer Success functions to identify areas of opportunity and expansion based off the needs of current and future customers
- Become an industry subject matter expert, use your expertise to guide decision making, and be the one that your fellow Lobsters trust to know all the answers
- Deliver feedback/insights internally when we are rolling out partner-facing implementation
For this role, we're looking for...
- 2-3 years of full time work experience, with at minimum of 1 year in a partner management, sales engineering, or product management role
- Executive presence and the ability to manage our largest and most critical enterprise partner relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build and manage long-term relationships with experienced industry partners to ensure world class execution of our Print Delivery Network
- Ability to perform situation analysis, draw insights and present trends in performance to partner leadership teams
- Bottomless curiosity and desire to become a subject matter expert on all things Lob (industry, product, vision)
- Relentless attitude towards solving ambiguous challenges in a quick and efficient manner
Our team loves working at Lob because...
- Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification)
- Our business model is incredibly sustainable and Lob has thousands of customers ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Customers use Lob’s suite of APIs to mail fully dynamic and personalized customer communications with print media
- Venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, we have the funding to invest in fast growth
- We are a dynamic and passionate team distributed around the US with HQ in San Francisco. We value hard work, collaboration, and people who are in it for the journey, not the destination
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Medical Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Wellness program (includes monthly stipend or free Barry’s Bootcamp classes!)
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter & Parking benefits (includes monthly stipend) for those based out of our San Francisco office
- Free lunch, snacks and dinner when working at our San Francisco office
- Dog-friendly San Francisco office
- Allowance for in-person team meetings (all flights and accommodations covered) for those not based out of our San Francisco office
- Home-office setup and phone/internet stipend for those not based out of our San Francisco office
Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
Additional Information: *Colorado only - salary $65,455 - $78,750 offer includes benefits, equity, 401K
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer andvalues diversity ofbackgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
#86 on Y Combinator's Top Private Companies List 2021
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021
2020 Inc 5000 List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2019 Timmy Awards - Best Tech Workplace for Diversity, Community Favorite in the Bay Area
Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500
Why you should join Lob
Lob is automating the offline world. Businesses use Lob’s APIs to programmatically create and deliver transactional and marketing direct mail—turning it from a slow, manual process into a timely, relevant, and personalized communication channel. Lobsters—employees at Lob—enjoy a relaxed work environment where curiosity is harnessed for professional and personal growth.
Founded in 2013 and based in San Francisco, Lob is venture-backed by Y Combinator, Polaris Partners, Floodgate, and First Round Capital.