Senior Technical Sourcer at Lob
About the role
Lob is seeking a driven and creative Senior Technical Sourcer who has sourced across niche engineering roles. As a member of the Lob Talent team, your work will directly contribute to the team, culture, and identity of Lob. You will source across specialty roles, including infrastructure, data, and product.
You should be passionate about finding and engaging speciality engineering and product talent. You possess a knack for finding hidden talent, excellent organizational skills, a data-driven mindset, great follow-through on tasks, and the desire to mentor junior team members.
Lob embraces a high speed and collaborative culture. It is a place where you own your success and are fully supported in reaching the next level in your career. We offer remote working opportunities and are only able to employ those in the following states: California, Texas, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Illinois, Colorado, Washington State, Utah, and Oregon. You can also work onsite at our San Francisco headquarters.
As a Senior Technical Sourcer, you'll...
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand their engineering and product roles and how they fit into the greater organization
- Research sourcing techniques and strategies
- Source and identify passive candidates to build qualified pipelines for specialty engineering and product roles
- Take a data-driven approach to managing candidate pipelines
- Act as a brand ambassador for Lob
- Mentor junior sourcers on the team
What you will bring to this role...
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience
- Knowledge of recruiting landscape and technologies
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring managers
- Experience building comprehensive sourcing strategies for niche engineering and product roles
- Experience creating, tracking and manipulating funnel metrics
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, and we are rapidly growing our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Employee Assistance Program and free professional coaching sessions
- Wellness program (includes monthly stipend or free Barry’s Bootcamp classes!)
- Virtual social events
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and will not require employees (unless they are serving an essential function) to be in the office until a vaccine is widely available.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Forbes 30 Under 30 - Enterprise Technology 2017
#61 on Y Combinator's Top Companies List 2018
#26 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, The Business Journals
Why you should join Lob
Lob is automating the offline world. Businesses use Lob’s APIs to programmatically create and deliver transactional and marketing direct mail—turning it from a slow, manual process into a timely, relevant, and personalized communication channel. Lobsters—employees at Lob—enjoy a relaxed work environment where curiosity is harnessed for professional and personal growth.
Founded in 2013 and based in San Francisco, Lob is venture-backed by Y Combinator, Polaris Partners, Floodgate, and First Round Capital.