Senior React Fullstack Engineer at Lofty AI
About the role
At Lofty, we let people invest in tokens of investment properties for only $50.
For the first time ever, people from around the world finally have the opportunity to invest in US real estate in just a few minutes. All they need is a credit card or their crypto of choice (coming soon) to invest.
Since pivoting to tokenizing real estate in May of this year, we've tokenized close to 70 properties. We are looking to hire 2 Senior Fullstack Engineers and 4 Fullstack Engineers asap.
We have two missions at Lofty:
- Helping people across the world access US real estate investments, especially people who can’t purchase an entire house or rental property on their own.
- Giving more choices for people to leverage their real estate investments for loans through staking their tokens or borrowing against them.
We are looking for self-starting full stack software engineers to join our growing team of 10. We are constantly solving tough, never-before-seen challenges like decentralized property ownership through our governance system and secondary market trading of real estate tokens. We plan to integrate DeFi into our product in the very near future as well, allowing investors to stake their Lofty tokens and lend them out to other investors (plus much more).
At Lofty AI you will be encouraged to jump into product and technical challenges across the entire stack.
This can range from payment processing (cash and crypto), new webapp features (React), or novel blockchain-based applications.
You will work closely with Michael Jin and Patrick Sears, our CTO and VP of engineering, respectively, to build the future of tokenized real estate. You can view the rest of our team here: https://www.lofty.ai/team
Our tech stack:
- Have 3+ years experience with modern frontend frameworks; React & React hooks preferred
- Have 2+ years of experience with React Native and demonstrated experience building real world applications including use of the native layer.
- Have significant experience in NodeJS
- Have experience with serverless and microservice architectures is a plus
- Have experience with non-relational databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Have additional experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc,) is a plus
- Have domain knowledge in one of the following is also a plus:
- Financial engineering (FinTech) - payment processing, accounting
- Blockchain engineering
- Competitive compensation
- 100% remote
- Healthcare benefits
- Very flexible time off
- Very flexible scheduling
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status.
Why you should join Lofty AI
We have built the world's first real estate tokenization marketplace. People from around the world come to our website and invest in US properties in less than 5 minutes for only $50. Tokens are liquid, and all properties are vetted by our proprietary A.I. that we've been building for over 3 years.
Our goal is to help people across the world access US real estate investments, especially people who can’t purchase an entire house or rental property on their own. We'll let people leverage their real estate investments for loans through staking their tokens or borrowing against them using DeFi.