Product Marketing Manager at Loop Health
About the role
Loop Health (www.loophealth.com) offers amazing primary care and affordable insurance to modern companies in India. We are the first insurance broker that provides unlimited access to an in-house Medical Team. We're proud to serve 100+ companies like Helpshift, Shaadi, mSwipe, GE and more to support 40,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs.
As part of Loop Health's marketing team, you get to craft and lead compelling initiatives that bring our product and brand to life.
Key Responsibilities as a Product Marketing Manager at Loop Health:
- Craft interesting, well-researched, content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels; content to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, speeches, and other content as needed
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and a reputation of Loop Health as a thought leader and information resource.
- Contribute to social media strategy and management of social media accounts and content calendar
- Develop web content, working with digital marketing, product marketing, and creative.
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop industry and role-based messaging
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans; provide regular updates to stakeholders, and determine metrics for ensuring effectiveness of marketing content
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Working with digital marketing, develop and execute campaigns to drive engagement with content
- Manage the website, keeping content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert visitors to prospects
- Manage Loop Health social media presence to grow followers and engagement, particularly among influencers
Skills we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or writing-focused roles
- Excellent written skills for online and print
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with shifting priorities
Key experiences and competencies:
Business Savvy and Marketing Maven: The ideal candidate will pride him/herself on being ahead of the market. S/he will be passionate about identifying and prioritizing strategic Marketing Communication opportunities and driving overall strategy Data-Driven: The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving all metrics around Marketing and Communications activities to improve ROI Teamwork: The ideal candidate will be committed to working together in a respectful, transparent and trust-based way in all interactions, large and small