Special Projects Lead at Loop Support
About the role
Our mission is to bring incredible customer support to B2C companies.
Outsourced customer support is an antiquated, bloated $100B market. Most B2C companies outsource their customer support— begrudgingly— when it reaches a certain level of complexity. Very few of these companies are happy with how they're handling customer support.
We're building software to match companies with the best-fitting candidates, teach people how to do incredible customer support, dynamically retrain people during spikes in volume, and automate tedious work. We think customer support is broken, and we want to fix it.
We love learning, we work hard, and we're obsessed with doing right by our customers. We've raised $3M from leading Silicon Valley investors — come join us!
Special Projects Lead
In order to grow quickly, you have to iterate quickly— so we're always testing things. (What should an agent's public profile look like? What sales channels should we use? How should we screen agents?)
We're hiring a Special Projects Lead to lead these tests within Loop Support, across a wide variety of teams.
- Your responsibilities will be broad and cross-functional. Here are some examples:
- Work with our executive team & design formal experiments to test high-leverage hypotheses; memorialize learnings from experiments and retros
- Assist the ops team in attracting customer support talent
- Project-manage high-value deals— work with our CEO & sales team to create customized sales materials for qualified leads; work with our ops team to transfer the deal from sales to ops.
- Work with the product team to coordinate feature rollouts across several userbases
- In general- synthesize complex information; liaise between external contacts and people across the company in a wide range of contexts
- You'll report directly to our CEO, and you'll be working closely with our entire leadership team.
- World-class written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills / numerical literacy
- Self-starter— able to thrive with ambiguous task requirements
- OK with rolling up your sleeves a bit (when we started Loop Support, we took turns doing the customer support)
Nice-to-have— but certainly not required
- In the Bay Area, New York, San Diego, or the Greater Cleveland Metro
- Experience as an analyst in management consulting / investment banking / private equity— or, experience at a seed-stage company
- Decent sense of humor