Customer Engagement Manager (remote) at MagicBus
About the role
You’ll wear many hats, acting as a program manager, delivery manager, and product manager.
Your responsibilities include delivering our product and services, training and onboarding customers, pioneering the customer support process, and continuously gathering feedback from customers to inform our product and services roadmap.
You will report directly to the CEO. This is a full-time position with the ability to work remote anywhere in the United States.
If you are a go-getter, quick learner, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, great communicator, and can roll up your sleeves to take action while dealing with ambiguity, then we want to hear from you!
- Plan, organize, and manage the delivery of the MagicBus SaaS product for a B2B customer. This includes developing and managing project plans, project schedules, team goals, project milestones, budgets, and defining success criteria
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand our customers’ needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure we are exceeding expectations in delivering customer outcomes
- Collaborate with product and engineering team to set up the product for the customer, quality check the product, and approve the final product delivered to the customer
- Host onboarding, training, and needs & analysis meetings with customer
- Manage the day-to-day operations of B2B and B2C customers using our product. This will inevitably reveal complexities and challenges. Dive deep to solve these problems and document learnings and processes along the way.
- Pioneer and lead the B2C customer support function. Will initially be responsible for on-call front-line customer support, then eventually transition to leading a customer support team.
- Lead program review meetings with B2B customers, and ensuring customers see value provided by MagicBus
- Build strategic relationships to expand MagicBus’s presence
- Be a trusted strategic voice of B2B and B2C customer needs within MagicBus, leveraging a deep understanding of our customers’ requirements to help guide product and business decisions
- Bachelor's degree (technical field preferred)
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS software delivery experience
- 2+ years with customer success, client engagement, consulting, or account executive experience
- Important: Highly emotional intelligent, empathetic, and customer-oriented
- Important: Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong technical orientation
- Excellent work ethic and positive, can-do attitude
- Able to navigate through high ambiguity situations
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Expertise with Google tools like Docs, Slides, Sheets, Data Studio
- Flexible paid time off policy up to 21 days in the year
- Remote work environment and coworking reimbursements
- Health and wellness reimbursements
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- An idea-meritocratic culture valuing diversity of thought
Why you should join MagicBus
Our mission is to take cars off the road by making it safe and easy to vanpool in the post Covid world.
A vanpool is a group of people who commute together, usually in a shared van. It’s an excellent, cost effective way to commute, used by hundreds of thousands of Americans, but the industry is largely offline. It’s difficult to find, join, and start vanpools.
We build software that fixes this, making vanpooling simple and flexible. We believe that in a post Covid world, it will be more important than ever to rethink shared transportation and make it more adaptive.
Our customers are organizations like transit agencies and employers who have existing vanpool fleets. We provide these customers with our SaaS platform that manages their vanpool programs. We capture real time information about open seats, then make those seats available to book through our app. We also make it easy for people to crowdsource and start new vanpools.