Software Engineer (Full Stack) at Marble
About the role
Marble is looking for an ambitious engineer who is hungry to learn and solve complex rental problems. Real estate is historically a slow-moving industry and it needs gifted engineers to build innovative solutions.
Marble’s technology lives at the heart of one of the biggest asset classes in the world, and as such is a mission critical service for all of its customers. While we build fast as a startup, we keep quality rigorously high to ensure the success of our customers.
Here’s a highlight of some of the core features you’d be innovating and managing at Marble:
- Self-Access Showings: unlock homes remotely through smart lock integrations and identity verifications
- Virtual Leasing Assistants: orchestrate a complex network of both NLP bots and remote assistants
- Instant Lease Signing: automate traditional application and leasing processes to become instant
- Embedded Payments & Insurtech: use latest fintech tech to embed all rental payments into our services and to build next gen insurance offerings for our properties
As a full-stack engineer you’ll be given autonomy to design and deploy entire features completely end-to-end. Here’s some of the day to day tasks for the role:
- Code: we are an early-stage company with lots to build. You’ll definitely code a lot and review lots of code
- Design: we need well thought out features and you’ll be given full agency to design them on your own
- Bugs: rentals are mission critical and bugs happen. You’ll be expected to jump on and help resolve them. You’ll also dip your toes into supporting our customers directly too.
Marble is a virtual rental manager for long term rentals. We are redesigning rentals from the ground up and making it easy for both rental owners and renters. We are backed by investors like YCombinator and 1984 Ventures. Marble is growing 48% month over month.
Why you should join Marble
Marble is a virtual rental manager for long-term rentals. We place tenants, coordinate maintenance, and collect rent entirely remotely.