Sales Operation Manager
About the role
Mason is transforming mobile deployments the same way AWS transformed website development, making it easy for anyone to turn an idea into a smart product and ship it to anywhere in the world. Our mission is to create a beautifully efficient world connected by billions of devices to work on behalf of humanity.
We’re excited to be hiring a Sales Operations Manager. Since launching in February of 2017, we’ve been building up our customer base with a mix of larger enterprise clients (multi-million dollar contracts with 1K+ devices) and SMB customers ($100K+ contracts with 100-1k devices). This role will be responsible for building out processes to ensure Mason exceeds customer expectations, working to ensure our internal processes are effective and scalable.
This position will work across different teams including sales, operations, engineering, and finance. The Sales Operations Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring efficacy and efficiency in the sales process through ownership/maintenance of the sales software stack, and sales GTM processes. This person also serves as the primary resource within the sales organization for coordinating deal desk activities, including ensuring deal profitability, feasibility, and accountability.
Mason is looking for a complex combination of grit, smarts, ingenuity and diverse perspectives (and more!). Check out our values and see if they resonate!
- Own, maintain and develop enhancements to Mason’s sales software stack, which includes Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot.
- Suggest, develop, deploy, and maintain process enhancements for the sales team GTM
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Mason products and services, and be the center point of contact between the company and the sales organization.
- Deliver accurate and comprehensive reporting capabilities around forecasting, pipeline, sales, leads, conversions, profitability, and commissions.
- Lead the “Deal Desk” efforts of the company, including acting as the point person on RFP responses, working cross-functionally with operations, finance, and engineering to ensure Mason is delivering the best customer experience possible while maintaining profitability and company growth.
- 3+ years experience as a salesforce administration and/or development (Apex coding a plus)
- 3+ years experience and a fundamental understanding of sales processes
- 3+ years experience and fundamental knowledge of sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Proven track record in project management and process improvement.
- Creative and insightful thinker able to problem-solve with scalable, near-permanent solutions.
You'll Be Successful If You
- Are intellectually curious and show hybrid-vigor in creatively thinking about how Mason can do things better.
- Desire to learn the technical and operational components of the Mason business and take on new responsibilities
- Display acute attention to detail
- Enjoy working cross-functionally across various Mason teams
- Possess the ability to lock-in and flow on routine tasks
- Diligently follow-through on all tasks at hand
- Prioritize work based on urgency and importance
- Remain calm under pressure and firmly stand ground in the face of customer pushback
- Healthcare: Full healthcare benefits for Mason employees with competitive vision, dental, and medical insurance
- Transportation: Monthly reimbursement for your commuter needs to get to and from work
- Fitness & wellness: Monthly reimbursement for fitness classes or gym memberships (and currently, anything that makes you feel sane during our COVID crisis. i.e. gardening tools, donations to your favorite charities, books, you name it)
- Generous PTO & sick leave: We want you to take care of yourself with a minimum of 24 PTO days, including paid company holidays
- Parental leave: Caring for a newborn is an exciting time for parents! We offer four months of paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office: Mason pups are welcome in the office 3x per week (though most teams work remotely at present)
- And more!
Mason America, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Why you should join Mason
Mason is elastic mobile infrastructure -- like AWS but for hardware-oriented services. Our mission is to help anyone turn ideas into smart products. We're the only all-in-one solution that gives companies turn-key control over the entire mobile stack, including the hardware, operating system, and management of devices.