We’re looking for a Business Analyst work closely with our Medical Director and founders to execute across different areas of the company, including telehealth logistics, coaching and growth. You’ll be wearing many hats and should be comfortable quickly shift contexts as you navigate the various parts of our business.
Ideal candidates will be self starters who can lead a project from start to completion and establish ownership over large areas of our company over time. You will be a key player in bringing calm and order to (sometimes) chaotic systems.
⚡ What you'll do
- Work closely with our Medical Director and founders to establish processes and procedures
- Work with our care team members, including coaches, care coordinators, and physicians, to establish and implement workflows, macros and operating procedures
- Create training material to help onboard new care team members more effectively
- Help implement quality assurance practices and protocols
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
🎯 What we're looking for
- 2+ years experience of relevant experience as a business analyst or operations expert
- Prior experience working at a digital health company is preferred but not required
- Prior experience creating operational procedures and training materials is preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi task efficiently. You’ll be wearing many hats, and as such need to be great at rapidly switching contexts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
👤 Who you are
- Team player with a passion for learning
- You are energized by ambiguity, fast-paced environments and being the underdog
- Desire to help people live happier and healthier lives
- Desire to build a truly great and lasting company
📐 Why Measured?
- Huge opportunity. Nearly half of all Americans are obese today and the numbers are only getting worse year after year. Consumers are spending a lot of money on this already for subpar products that don't work well. We have the ability to help a lot of people.
- Challenging problems. We're in the business of changing human behavior, which is both fascinating and difficult. If you're into hacking complex systems or your own health, or have an interest in human psychology, you're going to love working on our product.
- A great team. Our team is scrappy and experienced in building great products (Twice, UserTesting) and growing massive brands (BarkBox, Everlane). Everyone on our team comes from a social science background and we try to take a scientific, data-driven approach whenever possible.
- Culture. Having worked at high growth, early stage startups in the past, our team understands the value of work-life balance. We take weekends off, go on vacations, and have quarterly team retreats.
- Resources and growth. We're well capitalized with seed funding and are backed by Y Combinator and other top tier investors (we're announcing publicly in a couple of months but can share details when we chat). We keep a lean team, and this is a rare opportunity to join us - you'll learn a lot, build cool products, and grow as our company scales!
🙌 What we offer
- Competitive cash compensation
- Opportunity as an early hire to take on significant responsibility and ownership in building a product that can change millions of lives
🌎 Where you'll work
This position is based in New York, however we will consider talented and qualified applicants from across the US.
Please note that this is a part-time, contract-based opportunity
Measured is a modern weight loss company that's on a mission to end obesity in America. We believe that every person has the right to live a healthier and happier life, and that technology can help us get there. There are many weight loss companies that have been around for decades and speak to a different generation. We're positioning ourselves to be the go-to solution for the next 20+ years.
Our solution takes an evidence-based approach to weight loss that is medically supervised and combines:
- Personalized behavior change program administered via software. Our proprietary platform provides user with healthy recipes, customizable meal plans, educational courses, weekly goals and a number of tracking tools.
- 1:1 and group coaching sessions by Registered Dietitians.
- FDA-approved medication administered by licensed physicians via telehealth (if needed).
We're well funded and backed by Y Combinator and several other top-tier investors. We've got plenty of runway and are laser focused on building the absolute best product to help people effectively lose weight and keep it off.
We're looking for teammates who are interested in being early players and helping shape company culture. We care deeply about a culture that is inclusive and equitable for people of all backgrounds and experiences. If you do not fit this exact description but feel strongly about us and this role, please reach out regardless.
Read more about us here: https://measured.notion.site/Work-at-Measured-52382d2def974521a72a8c9e6a303eb6