Senior UX Designer at Mesh
About the role
We are now hiring a talented Senior UX Designer to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team in a high growth space, Mesh is the place to be!
- Lead design projects across the product portfolio and multiple product launches. Set the vision for the user experience and manage collaboration with stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Understand business requirements and effectively explain how design solutions align with strategy.
- Represent the UX team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- Work with the organization to inform and improve design processes.
- Grow the Mesh design system, and ensure all features align with it.
- Collaborate with UX Research to evaluate the effectiveness of designs through reviews, walkthroughs, usability tests, and other techniques.
We’re looking for someone dynamic and you’ll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role (Open to remote talent)
- Comprehensive understanding of applying user-centred design methodologies and research to solve complex business problems.
- 3+ years of experience designing engaging products and user experiences in a dynamic, fast-paced software development context.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop or other tools for producing and testing designs.
- Ability to work in a collaborative design environment; to be critiqued and to critique.
- Superior listening, communication, and critical thinking skills
Life @Mesh :
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Remote hybrid culture
- Learning Budgets: We love to support our employees growth
- Competitive Compensation and Healthcare
- Employee friendly ESOPs
- Unlimited time-off
Why join Mesh ?
- We are in a hyper-growth phase, with an energetic workplace with the right leadership
- The people management space is taking off and there is no better time to join us & disrupt it
Press Coverage :
A sneak-peak into the opportunity :
“HR tech the last two years or so has gotten pretty hot.” The onset of 2021 and the continuity of the remote hybrid workspace led to 'the great resignation' where millions of people across the globe reigned, leaving managers anxious to hold on to their employees. Here an opportunity arose to combine HR (a space that needed modernization) and technology to turn 'the great resignation' into 'the great retention', a time when leaders focus on leveraging technology like mesh that increases visibility, performance and engagement to retain top talent.
Why you should join Mesh
At Mesh, we reimagined boring old corporate softwares for managing goals and sharing feedback into a simple social network. This increases visibility of progress and makes performance management an on-going habit rather than a forced process. Mesh replaces several different management tools and increases employee engagement, especially in distributed teams. Here's a short demo video and also an overview note about why Mesh over existing performance management tools. Backed by Y Combinator, Liquid2Ventures and other VCs, Mesh customers have reported ~25% increase in engagement and ~20% increase in goal achievement.
● Learn from industry leaders! Our Co-Founders comprise two successful B2B Tech entrepreneurs (the ex-founders of TargetingMantra - an e-commerce personalization company acquired by Snapdeal) and a former India advisory leader of a global Big5 firm. Mesh is backed by Y Combinator, Liquid 2 Ventures and tier-1 VC firms.
● Work with world-class tech team! Our core team has over 30 years of machine learning, scalable web services and core technical product development experience. The team comes from top tier colleges such as IIT, NIT and IIM and have worked with leading technology firms such as Amazon, Microsoft etc. Our team works on cutting edge technologies such as Deep Learning and NLP.
● Build a truly disruptive product! At Mesh, we are building a platform that captures real time data about employees around what are they working on, how are they working on it, and their experiences around the same. And using this data we not help organizations better understand their team members but also help each individual grow further!
● Be a part of high growth team! Did you know that 85% of the global workforce is disengaged, costing organizations US$500 bn annually? Mesh has been growing rapidly over 100% month-on-month. Build and scale a platform from scratch. Get a chance to be one of the early team members of the next decacorn!