Software Engineer, Data/Infrastructure
About the role
We’re looking for exceptional talent to join the founding team. You’ll be an integral part in establishing Middesk as a leader in its space. As a member of the team at an early stage, you’ll have the opportunity to be a core member in its technical grounding, pushing the bounds of how the platform scales as the business grows.
You'll be responsible for...
- Refining and enriching our core graph via various record linkage techniques
- Designing and adapting the data pipeline to extend our data's breadth, access, and freshness
- Supporting our customers and prioritizing efforts to build a truly innovative approach to understanding businesses
- Collaborating on internal tools and processes to keep the team always lean and efficient
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has 3+ years software development experience
- A love for technology, and an insatiable curiosity for new tools to tackle real problems
- Can clearly communicate trade-offs in-depth, in particular balancing the features provided by and cost of various data transport and storage tools
- Takes reliability to heart
You're excited about us because we offer...
- A small, driven, and growing team. You will get in as a founding member to change an entire industry
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Perks and benefits (full health and dental, commuter benefits, fitness stipend)
Middesk provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Why you should join Middesk
Middesk is building the trust layer between businesses. Where trust between businesses used to rely on a handshake, building trust between modern companies requires tools that deliver complete and reliable data at scale. Middesk is on a mission to redefine how businesses build trusted relationships.
Today, there are no reliable and scalable solutions for understanding the legitimacy, trustworthiness, or credit capacity of a business. We're building the end-to-end solution for companies to verify, screen, and monitor their customers. To do this, we're looking for individuals who think about problems holistically and in-depth, who are relentlessly curious, self-starters, and determined to drive ideas from inception through to completion.
Middesk is a Y Combinator company and is backed by the top VCs in the world including Accel and Sequoia Capital. We’re led by an experienced team that has experience growing and scaling companies like Checkr and Zendesk.