We at Middleware, one of the fastest-growing AI observability platforms, seek a talented and experienced founding engineer to join our team and help us build a world-class observability platform. In this role, you can design, develop, and deploy our observability platform's core infrastructure and components, working closely with a team of passionate engineers and product managers.
- Design, develop, and deploy our observability platform's core infrastructure and components, including data collection, storage, and analysis.
- Work closely with product managers to understand and translate customer needs into technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain high-quality, scalable, and reliable code that meets performance and security requirements.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure the quality of the codebase.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, product management, and customer support, to ensure successful product delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, trends, and best practices in observability and related fields.
- 6+ years of software development experience, focusing on building large-scale, distributed systems.
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Go and Rust.
- Experience with cloud-native technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS.
- Experience with observability and monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, or Jaeger.
- Familiar with observability, including APM, Logs, and Metrics.
- Some experience working with extensive data, including time series, logs, and traces.
Open telemetry, eBPF, Redpanda, and click-house experience will be the cherry on top.
Few more facts:
- We're backed by some of the best investors in the world, like Y Combinator, 8VC, Fin Capital, Tokyo Black (looker founder fund), Guillermo Rauch (founder of Vercel) and many more.
- You will grow fast and work at scale - we collect and process millions of data (100 gigabytes of data daily) per day. So you will be working with a large dataset to process and store.
- You like being rewarded directly for your high output
- Founder and CEO Laduram built the company before, took to 200 people, and raised $57m in venture funding.
- We have PoC running with Akamai, Vercel, Tokyo Stock Exchange, and Cruise.
If you are excited about the prospect of building an AI-based cutting-edge observability platform and working with a team of talented and passionate engineers, we encourage you to apply for this position.