Sales Representative/Associate at Mighty Buildings
About the role
Mighty Buildings is a provider of automated solutions for modern home building, launched out of stealth on August 5th, 2020. The company, which graduated from Y Combinator in winter 2018, has raised a total of $30 million from Khosla Ventures, Y Combinator, SV Angel, CoreVC, and others. Mighty Buildings is working on disrupting the residential construction industry with 3D printing tech and unique composite materials. Our 3D printing technology allows us to produce modular houses at a significant reduction in cost than traditional construction.
We are looking for an energized Sales Representative to join our team in Los Angeles area. Sales Representative will be responsible for qualifying leads by making outbound calls and sending emails to prospective customers. The Sales Representative will be responsible for scheduling tours and meeting face to face.
- Cold-calling prospects via phone and email daily.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline in CRM.
- Scheduling face to face visits with clients.
- Educating prospective customers about the Mighty Buildings product and value proposition.
- Bachelor's degree required; previous experience in sales, prospecting, or cold-calling a plus!
- 1-2 years of sales or similar experience
- Excellent communication skills, especially over the phone.
- Competitive nature with a desire to exceed goals.
- Experience using a CRM platform.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure and deadlines
- Able to work at least 3-4 days a week, including Saturdays
Why you should join Mighty Buildings
Mighty Buildings is a construction technology company that is dedicated to reimagining the building industry, from the factory to the foundation. By applying state-of-the-art automation and innovative new technologies, Mighty Buildings can 3D print structures twice as fast with 95% less labor hours and ten times less waste than conventional construction. Mighty Buildings works with compliance and regulatory agencies to develop future-forward materials that are tested to the most rigorous standards with nearly zero-waste production methods. Mighty Buildings projects range from pre-designed ADUs for homeowners to single family residential developments utilizing their unique panelized Mighty Kit System. Mighty Buildings is committed to making beautiful, sustainable, and high-quality homes a reality for more people.