Digital Marketing Associate at Mighty Buildings
About the role
Mighty Buildings team is looking for a digital marketing associate.
- Evaluate and implement improvements in paid search strategies.
- Strategize, create, monitor, maintain, and optimize high volume of campaigns across Google and Facebook ad platforms and other third-party digital media outlets.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- Write, test, and optimize ad copy.
- Monitor, implement, and recommend bid adjustments to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Assist with the performance projection process.
- Optimize lead nurturing process and marketing automation through content, social channels, and email.
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, etc.
- Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all paid ad, marketing automation, and email campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
Why you should join Mighty Buildings
Mighty Buildings is a construction technology company that is dedicated to reimagining the building industry, from the factory to the foundation. By applying state-of-the-art automation and innovative new technologies, Mighty Buildings can 3D print structures twice as fast with 95% less labor hours and ten times less waste than conventional construction. Mighty Buildings works with compliance and regulatory agencies to develop future-forward materials that are tested to the most rigorous standards with nearly zero-waste production methods. Mighty Buildings projects range from pre-designed ADUs for homeowners to single family residential developments utilizing their unique panelized Mighty Kit System. Mighty Buildings is committed to making beautiful, sustainable, and high-quality homes a reality for more people.