Sales & Customer Success Assistant
About the role
WHO WE ARE:
We are Mighty Buildings, a venture-backed Series B construction technology company based in Oakland, CA, that is innovating the construction industry by creating beautiful, affordable, and sustainable homes using 3D-printing, robotics, and automation.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a passionate, forward thinking Sales & Customer Success Assistant to join our team. This individual should be a self-starter with excellent communication (written, phone, in-person) and interpersonal skills as you’ll be interacting with current and potential customers, partners and guests.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Respond by phone or email to inbound sales inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist current Sales and Customer Success team in managing existing customers and partners.
- Assist with and conduct tours to prospect in our Oakland office.
- This position will have the potential to be fully developed into a Sales Associate position.
- All other duties and projects as assigned.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills over the phone and in person.
- Ability to manage priorities, multi-task, and keep track of sales activities in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years of supporting Sales or Customer Success experience preferred.
- Prior experience in Real Estate a plus
Why you should join Mighty Buildings
Mighty Buildings is a stealth-mode VC-backed startup based in Oakland, CA. Founded on the vision of a world where technology helps to unlock productivity within the construction industry to address the affordable housing crisis,
Mighty Buildings was founded by a team of physicists and robotics engineers with extensive experience solving hard R&D problems and building successful engineering firms. They started by inventing a new material and 3D printing tech that enabled printing of an entire building, not just walls, in a single cycle. Unlike concrete, Mighty Buildings’ material is lighter, can be uniquely treated (trimmed and cut) by robotic arms, and features high thermal insulation properties. This allows them to produce prefab housing with up to 80% of operations automated.