Junior Account Executive at MixRank
About the role
MixRank (YC S11) powers sales and marketing teams by providing industry-leading mobile app intelligence. We’re looking for a remote, Junior Account Executive, who will help us close new business and grow our account list for 2022.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will be in charge of bringing new revenue to the company. You'll be working with BDRs to build a solid pipeline of prospects, demonstrating the MixRank platform, and educating prospects on the value that MixRank’s data can bring to their company, eventually winning them over as customers.
Our team is remote and works on Eastern Standard Time (EST). You can be anywhere, and work flexibly — we value results and not the number of hours you put in.
What you’ll be doing
We love setting big goals, and we love coaching you to get there. : )
- Prospecting your key accounts along with BDRs.
- Closing upwards of $500K ARR in new business
- Nurture prospects along the sales funnel.
- Conduct demos and walkthroughs of the MixRank product that aligns with the pain points that prospects want to solve.
- Negotiating, customizing and pricing the right solution for prospects.
- Work with Customer Success in on-boarding and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the ecosystem, our product and its value to customers.
- Engaging in team development
The skills that’ll make you stand out
- 2+ years of sales experience either as a successful BDR, or full cycle sales rep (SaaS is a +).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in consultative selling, qualification calls, pricing proposals, and negotiations.
- Prospecting skills (cold emails, calling, social selling) and exceptional follow-up skills.
- Highly motivated, competitive, and self-driven.
- Proven record of hitting or exceeding quotas.
- Proactive, collaborative and coachable.
How we’ll set you up
- 100% remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Set up your own home office with a Remote Office Grant.
- Health and Wellbeing Allowances.
- Personal Development Budget.
- Leave Policy: Take as many days as you need; we recommend at least 15 days a year.
Why you should join MixRank
MixRank processes petabytes of data every month from web crawls, Google Play Store, Apple AppStore, and dozens of other sources.