Integration & Support Engineer
About the role
Modal is hiring integration & support engineers who will be responsible for implementing Modal's e-commerce products with customer websites and CRM systems, provide on-call customer support, and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Integrate Modal's SaaS products with customer websites and assist in onboarding new customers.
- Troubleshoot integration and configuration issues with Modal products and partner services.
- Provide phone, chat and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on Modal products.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience using Chrome Developer Tools required.
- Excellent problem solving, listening, oral & written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, ability to multitask.
Full-time, contract-to-hire, and contract options available.
Why you should join Modal
At Modal, we build the future of auto commerce for the world's largest auto brands and retailers. Modal's team is full of technology leaders from places like Google, Facebook, Tesla, Paypal, Accenture, and Modal is backed by notable investors like Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Khosla Ventures, and Ally Financial. To quote Peter Thiel, Modal is "complex coordination" of many different technologies, driving billions of dollars in transaction volume every year.