Enterprise Account Executive at Modern Health
About the role
Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Modern Health Account Executive, you’ll have the chance to work at one of the fastest growing companies in the country - and have the opportunity to change the lives of millions! We are looking for exceptional candidates who can manage a complex and consultative sales process to Enterprise employers. We are building a lean team of high-performing Account Executives to rapidly scale Modern Health in effort to make mental healthcare accessible to employees across the world.
We have a highly collaborative sales team, where we seek to get better every day and work as a team to reach both our revenue targets and our mission of delivering behavioral health solutions to thousands!
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Partner with VP and C-Level leaders at Enterprise companies and health benefits consultants and brokers - and run the full sales cycle from outreach to qualification to close (partnering closely with an SDR and partner management team who focuses on prospecting into employers)
- Deeply understand customer needs and map our solution to the challenges they are facing
- Serve as a trusted advisor to companies, benefits consultants and brokers helping to educate them on the mental health landscape - and inspiring them on the value of Modern Health’s new approach
- Work multiple 6 to 7 figure deals
- Work with and prioritize a large pipeline of opportunities in a highly strategic way
- Independently create and deliver customized presentations and proposals
- Partner closely with our Customer Success team to ensure a smooth handoff for all new customers
- Consistently look for ways to innovate on our sales process and product offering - and collaborate closely with our Product, Engineering, and Operations organizations
- Deliver accurate and dependable sales forecasts - and independently maintain sales pipeline with the goal of consistently attaining and exceeding targets
Who You Are-
- 4+ years of SaaS Account Executive experience - and have consistently exceeded quotas
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Expert listening and discovery skills - and ability to map product value to customer needs
- Experience navigating complex organizational structures, and creating sponsors at senior levels and champions across teams and with partners
- A natural curiosity and passion about behavioral health and how it impacts organizations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, and collaborative environment
- Exemplary presentation and communication abilities - both verbal and written, with an empathetic high EQ style
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Experience running the complete sales cycle from outreach, qualification to close, including strong negotiation abilities
- A great networker, able to gain introductions to buyers from other areas of organizations
- Strong Plus:
- Experience selling to HR
- Experience selling in the health, benefits ecosystem
- A network, and capabilities to work with multiple stake-holders in the health ecosystem (HR leaders, benefits managers, brokers and consultants)
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (and dependents covered at 60%)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Rewarding compensation plan
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!
Why you should join Modern Health
Modern Health is the leading mental wellness platform that combines clinically validated assessments, personalized stress management support, an international network of certified behavioral health coaches, and licensed therapists to deliver mental health support across a broad range of individual needs. Modern Health empowers employers to lead the charge in helping their employees be less stressed, more engaged, and happier through evidence-based technology and professional support. Modern Health has raised over $170M from top investors Battery Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, and John Doerr and supports over 200 companies globally including Lyft, Pixar, SoFi, Credit Karma, Electronic Arts, Cooley, and Okta.