Enterprise Client Success Manager at Modern Health
About the role
Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company, we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
As an Enterprise Client Success Manager, you own Modern Health’s large-scale employer relationships from launch through contract renewal. You are responsible for partnering with Fortune 100 companies to drive product adoption and engagement, and over time client retention and growth. You partner closely with senior HR executives and business leaders, serving as product expert, strategic consultant, and mental health champion. Your partnership with Modern Health’s clients and internal product team allows us to continually improve the functionality and benefits of the platform.
This role reports to the Director of Client Success. Ideal candidates have prior experience managing large-scale client relationships, and are comfortable analyzing data and using it to make strategic and consultative recommendations. We’re looking for someone who is excited to positively impact the lives of millions in a highly visible role.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Manage a portfolio of 2-8 Strategic Accounts, serving as the face of Modern Health for our highest priority customers
- Build and manage relationships with a broad range of global stakeholders including Benefit Managers, HR Executives, and consultants
- Partner with clients to define and execute a custom program strategy for Modern Health that integrates within their broader benefit offerings
- Convert these clients into Modern Health champions, leveraging their success for references and case studies
- Provide data driven insights and recommendations that inform the growth and long-term success of the partnership
- Use account data in Looker and Salesforce to understand and diagnose client health and opportunity/risk
- Drive success in tangible metrics (e.g. improved wellness outcomes, benefits, retention and renewals, or product expansion)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Operations, Sales, and Clinical Care to advocate for clients and drive successful adoption of Modern Health
Who You Are-
- 8+ years’ experience managing relationships or selling to HR leaders or clients within the B2B tech. Learning & development, and/or employer benefit space preferred
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, and a proven track record of success with strategic accounts
- Experience and comfort using data to share insights and make actionable recommendations
- Engaging presentation skills, and a desire to lead projects with high visibility
- Excitement for tackling and building processes around new challenges: you enjoy problem-solving, have a keen attention to detail, and are motivated to drive ongoing team improvement
- The flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and demonstrated initiative and independence
- A sincere interest in and empathy for your clients and co-workers
- Passion for our mission and understanding of the healthcare/benefits space
- Intellectually curious and a fast learner
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (and dependents covered at 50%)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!
Why you should join Modern Health
Modern Health is the leading mental wellness platform that combines clinically validated assessments, personalized stress management support, an international network of certified behavioral health coaches, and licensed therapists to deliver mental health support across a broad range of individual needs. Modern Health empowers employers to lead the charge in helping their employees be less stressed, more engaged, and happier through evidence-based technology and professional support. Modern Health has raised over $170M from top investors Battery Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, and John Doerr and supports over 200 companies globally including Lyft, Pixar, SoFi, Credit Karma, Electronic Arts, Cooley, and Okta.