Senior Brand Designer at Modern Treasury
About the role
Modern Treasury builds products that address and alleviate the technical complexities of bank integrations and money movement. We work with customers across verticals to help them understand how Modern Treasury can enable every business to move money with confidence. To drive home this vision and better tell our story, we rely on many forms of collateral: web pages, one-pagers, decks, illustrations, videos, and more.
ABOUT MODERN TREASURY
Modern Treasury builds payment operations solutions- the workflows that move money for companies. This includes initiating transactions, processing approvals, and managing the problems and challenges that inevitably crop up. Our tools automate the full cycle of money movement—from payment initiation, through approvals, to reconciliation—and are accessible through web application or API.
We believe that payment operations are at the core of every business. We’re a lean team and we work hard to build outstanding products for our customers. When we succeed, our customers grow. We've hit product market fit, are well funded, and are poised to define and own the payment ops category.
- Collaborate in shaping the brand strategy, vision, and goals of Design and Growth at Modern Treasury.
- Strategize with Product marketing and Growth partners to define and deliver high-quality assets.
- Produce industry leading work that drives progress on business goals and delights our customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with both Duncan, our Head of Design, and Frank Chimero, our Brand advisor, to foster and evolve our Brand language.
- Share your work within the design team and in broader presentations to the entire company.
- Cultivate a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices and design process.
YOU MAY BE A FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU
- Have an exceptional portfolio that demonstrates strong visual and brand design sensibilities.
- Have a high quality bar balanced with a pragmatic enthusiasm for shipping fast.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills, especially remote. You have a track record of keeping stakeholders in the loop as multiple projects are in flight.
- Have an cheerful curiosity and desire to grow and learn.
- Are looking for a breadth of experience over many projects.
- Are an advocate for the customer experience. Your process shows your empathy and insight about the humans you're designing for.
Modern Treasury is committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in any employment opportunities or practices based on an individual's race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices), marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under California Vehicle Code section 12801.9), natural hair, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
Why you should join Modern Treasury
Modern Treasury builds payments operations solutions. We believe that payment operations is at the core of every business. Our tools automate the full cycle of money movement—from payment initiation, through approvals, to reconciliation—and are accessible through web application or API.
We’re a lean team and we work hard to build outstanding products for our customers. When we succeed, our customers grow.