Technical Recruiter at Modern Treasury
About the role
We’re looking for our first Technical Recruiter to help with talent acquisition at Modern Treasury. In this role, you’ll build deep relationships with candidates, talent map and research engineering talent, and ensure a great candidate experience.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will report to the Head of Talent and partner with Engineering leadership. You will help craft new sourcing strategies, identify candidates that fit the profile, and manage the top of funnel process.
We take building our team and culture seriously at Modern Treasury, and how you do your work will be critical to the company we end up building. It’s important that we continually improve in our recruiting processes and evaluate how we can create better candidate experiences.
We are looking for an individual with a winning mix of creative energy and attention to detail; experience driving results in recruiting; willingness to work hands on day-to-day; comfort managing multiple concurrent searches and projects; demonstrated ability to communicate technical products to candidates; ability to flourish in a fast-paced startup environment; and wholehearted empathy for our team and all prospective team members.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop creative strategies for engaging passive talent across multiple engineering role types
- Partner with recruiting leaders to help develop an overall sourcing strategy and approach for Modern Treasury's engineering organization
- Strategize on building pipelines of qualified candidates from a variety of sources, including accessing pools of talent from historically underrepresented groups in the tech industry
- Research markets, companies, teams and role types to help drive a consistent pipeline of candidates who are qualified for currently available and upcoming roles. Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry
- Identify, engage, and manage candidates through the recruitment process
- Understand how to best use qualitative and quantitative data to influence decisions and continuously improve our overall effectiveness
Our ideal candidate will:
- 2+ years previous technical sourcing and closing experience
- Have experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process. Ability to network and build long term relationships with passive candidates
- Have experience researching and market mapping to proactively identify and engage qualified candidates
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
- Curiosity and problem solving mindset; able to learn about and source for novel roles, research talent availability, and develop creative solutions to sourcing challenges
Modern Treasury is committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in any employment opportunities or practices based on an individual's race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices), marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under California Vehicle Code section 12801.9), natural hair, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
Why you should join Modern Treasury
Modern Treasury builds payments operations solutions. We believe that payment operations is at the core of every business. Our tools automate the full cycle of money movement—from payment initiation, through approvals, to reconciliation—and are accessible through web application or API.
We’re a lean team and we work hard to build outstanding products for our customers. When we succeed, our customers grow.