Moichor is a passionate team of biologists, engineers, and clinical pathologists dedicated to disrupting animal medical diagnostics. Our team is building AI solutions in a diagnostics lab setting to provide faster, more precise, and insightful information for veterinarians in assessing their patients. We are a well-funded startup backed by Y-Combinator and other reputable institutions.
Moichor currently is looking for a highly motivated individual to lead and scale our quickly growing reference laboratory.
Director of Lab Operations
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Moichor’s reference laboratory facilities
- Work closely with the Clinical Pathology team to ensure results are of the highest quality
- Manage and collaborate with all team members in the laboratory
- Collaborate with different departments to maintain and scale the laboratory
- Scale and develop efficient workflows for the reference laboratory to accommodate growing sample volume
- Purchase and maintain laboratory equipment and consumables
- Ensure EH&S Compliance
- Point of contact for lab facilities
- MT (ASCP), MLS (ASCP), CLS certification or equivalent experience with clinical chemistry and hematology is a plus
- 4+ years experience managing research or commercial labs.
- Track record of identifying and implementing process improvements in lab operations.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Experience in procuring and keeping inventory of laboratory equipment, parts, and consumables.
- Familiarity with EH&S compliance and regulations
- Familiarity with scientific computing/programming is a great plus
-4+ years of relevant experience is a must. B.S/M.S in science or relevant disciplines or equivalent experience.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Coverage Medical and Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401(k), Long-term and short-term disability insurance, life insurance
- Generous PTO policy
- Great company culture/events
- Comprehensive snacks and drinks offered